Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My daughter at 14--Man I'm glad I have Guns

Default Re: My daughter at 14--Man I'm glad I have Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Robison View Post
    I compete nationally in powerlifting and train where most of the high school guys lift seriously. My daughter is 15 and attractive. She said one of of the boys called the other night and "so I would like to take you to homecoming, but I hear your dad is a f*&*ing beast and I am very nervous" Not a bad reputation to have I guess.

Jeff Robison
    Clean Up Atlanta
    I had the same issue with my dad. I actually used it to my advantage a couple times to get out of some dates I didn't care for!

Great looking kids all of you!!
    Free FREE Eventswww.uamccevents.com

you guys are blessed! My daughter turned 16 two days ago. I feel your pain.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Raising daughter(s) must be a crucible for any father. Problem is, we all remember what wolves we were chasing girls when young.

Carlos, you are raising 5 girls? Wow, that is terrific. Hectic, I imagine, but amazing and worthwhile none the less.

I don't know how parents manage, Judy and I have enough trials and travails just dealing with two dogs!
    - Rick Petry
    Windsor WoodCare
    (609) 799-6093 office, (609) 468-7965 cell
    Central NJ deck restoration services
    Windsor WoodCare email

It never mattered to me whether my children are girls or boys. I always just hoped they were healthy when they were born. My Girl pictured here is very smart and head strong. She bosses boys around along with the girls. She already is at least a year ahead in her classwork. I feel very confident in her because she has so much confidence in herself. I just wished I knew where she got all that Confidence in such a young age. She might have been born with it. Sometimes she goes overboard and tries to tell me what to do.......and I just melt....sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    It never mattered to me whether my children are girls or boys. I always just hoped they were healthy when they were born. My Girl pictured here is very smart and head strong. She bosses boys around along with the girls. She already is at least a year ahead in her classwork. I feel very confident in her because she has so much confidence in herself. I just wished I knew where she got all that Confidence in such a young age. She might have been born with it. Sometimes she goes overboard and tries to tell me what to do.......and I just melt....sometimes

I felt the same way John.After losing my oldest 15yrs ago each one after was a special blessing in my life.In addition to the my beautiful daughters I have a 10yr old son.An athlete like his dad who plays football and basball.
    42 and still playing softball pawing at the dirt on the pitchers mount like a bull.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Karvonen's Pro Clean
    Southwest Georgia's Pressure Washing & Low Pressure Roof Cleaning Professionals
    Scott "Squirtgun" Karvonen
    www.georgiaproclean.com

Southwest Georgia's Pressure washing and No pressure roof cleaning professionals

Those are some good looking and talented kids you have there Scott. Same goes with the others who posted there kids pictures here. We are lucky just to have them.

As for Softball who would have ever guess that I would get hurt so bad playing that game when I was 31. I played Football and Ice Hockey for years when I was a kid. Never even wore a Jock strap because I felt it slowed me down and they never had a big enough size for me(K that last one was a joke)...but Softball... In one play I severed my right Achilles tendon and partially tore my left one... I'll never forget the pain. Two years later I played one more season of softball but quit forever when we just made the playoffs because of to much pain from my slightly torn Achilles which now had at that time tendinitis and I also played one more year of Roller Hockey and then just hung up all competitive sports where I had to run all out.

I may play Hockey again....maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I hear you John...

Not to hijack but this is my little one John... She turns 14 this week!
    I thought you were saying her naqme was John. I was like she has to be pretty to overcome the name dude lol.
    Colonial Power Washing and Painting by Sutton specializes in professional Pressure Washing Services and Roof Cleaning in Reading PA
    Make us your go to Pressure Washing company on FACE BOOK today!

Contact us for a free estimate or consultation at:

484-334-1311

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAqua View Post
    I thought you were saying her naqme was John. I was like she has to be pretty to overcome the name dude lol.
    LOL...Now I do have a family member named Johnna after her dad(My wifes cousin).

Carlos is lucky to have a beautiful wife and Daughter...man maybe us Powerwashers are really good at something..maybe better then most different type of contractors..and what is that???Having beautiful families

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    LOL...Now I do have a family member named Johnna after her dad(My wifes cousin).

Carlos is lucky to have a beautiful wife and Daughter...man maybe us Powerwashers are really good at something..maybe better then most different type of contractors..and what is that???Having beautiful families

Must be the Strong 12.5%?
    Colonial Power Washing and Painting by Sutton specializes in professional Pressure Washing Services and Roof Cleaning in Reading PA
    Make us your go to Pressure Washing company on FACE BOOK today!

Contact us for a free estimate or consultation at:

484-334-1311

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information