• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My daughter at 14--Man I'm glad I have Guns

John Tornabene

Member Guest
How fast our kids grow up. I have about 10 people in my IM and my daughter has about 500. She is just now starting to have boyfriends...and I have my Guns:Smiley-2014:

Attachments

• Meeeeee 002.jpg
    Meeeeee 002.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 60

Carlos Gonzales

I hear you John...

Not to hijack but this is my little one John... :saai: She turns 14 this week!

Attachments

• Madisonpic08-009[1].jpg
    Madisonpic08-009[1].jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 33

Jeff Robison

Contributing Member
I compete nationally in powerlifting and train where most of the high school guys lift seriously. My daughter is 15 and attractive. She said one of of the boys called the other night and "so I would like to take you to homecoming, but I hear your dad is a f*&*ing beast and I am very nervous" Not a bad reputation to have I guess.

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
I was out hunting one day and when I got home my daughter had gone out with a new boyfriend. Well I was oblivious to what time it was and didn't know when they were getting back. Long story short I was still in my camo sitting on the couch cleaning my muzzle loader when they walked in the front door. What an opportunity and I took complete advantage.

:villagers:

Jeff LeCours

My daughter is 3 and she already just stares, smiles and flirts like crazy with guys, could care less about looking at any girls, I am doomed:got-hooligan:

Beautiful girls you guys have

She is beautiful John.
I know what you mean about guns I hear my girls talk about boyfriends at 12 and 14 and it drives me insane.My younger step daughter is 18 and her has never sat well with me either.

Attachments

• the girls.jpg
    the girls.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 38
  • Pumpkin patch 058.jpg
    Pumpkin patch 058.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41

Terry Miller

Men,
You raise your children the best you can. Show them what is right from wrong and to do the right thing. That's it. If you believe you can control your sons and daughters, your wrong. Think about your own wife. She had a Father and Mother telling her what to do also. Did she do what was right? Did she follow their directions? Enjoy your children as much as possible and be their friend. Most of all be their parent. Words from a father with five daughters.

Nichole

I compete nationally in powerlifting and train where most of the high school guys lift seriously. My daughter is 15 and attractive. She said one of of the boys called the other night and "so I would like to take you to homecoming, but I hear your dad is a f*&*ing beast and I am very nervous" Not a bad reputation to have I guess.

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta

I had the same issue with my dad. I actually used it to my advantage a couple times to get out of some dates I didn't care for!

Great looking kids all of you!!

Rick Petry

Raising daughter(s) must be a crucible for any father. Problem is, we all remember what wolves we were chasing girls when young.

Carlos, you are raising 5 girls? Wow, that is terrific. Hectic, I imagine, but amazing and worthwhile none the less.

I don't know how parents manage, Judy and I have enough trials and travails just dealing with two dogs!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
It never mattered to me whether my children are girls or boys. I always just hoped they were healthy when they were born. My Girl pictured here is very smart and head strong. She bosses boys around along with the girls. She already is at least a year ahead in her classwork. I feel very confident in her because she has so much confidence in herself. I just wished I knew where she got all that Confidence in such a young age. She might have been born with it. Sometimes she goes overboard and tries to tell me what to do.......and I just melt....sometimes:rolleyes:

It never mattered to me whether my children are girls or boys. I always just hoped they were healthy when they were born. My Girl pictured here is very smart and head strong. She bosses boys around along with the girls. She already is at least a year ahead in her classwork. I feel very confident in her because she has so much confidence in herself. I just wished I knew where she got all that Confidence in such a young age. She might have been born with it. Sometimes she goes overboard and tries to tell me what to do.......and I just melt....sometimes:rolleyes:

I felt the same way John.After losing my oldest 15yrs ago each one after was a special blessing in my life.In addition to the my beautiful daughters I have a 10yr old son.An athlete like his dad who plays football and basball.
42 and still playing softball pawing at the dirt on the pitchers mount like a bull.

Attachments

• Pumpkin patch 056.jpg
    Pumpkin patch 056.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Big papa.jpg
    Big papa.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Those are some good looking and talented kids you have there Scott. Same goes with the others who posted there kids pictures here. We are lucky just to have them.

As for Softball who would have ever guess that I would get hurt so bad playing that game when I was 31. I played Football and Ice Hockey for years when I was a kid. Never even wore a Jock strap because I felt it slowed me down and they never had a big enough size for me(K that last one was a joke)...but Softball... In one play I severed my right Achilles tendon and partially tore my left one... I'll never forget the pain. Two years later I played one more season of softball but quit forever when we just made the playoffs because of to much pain from my slightly torn Achilles which now had at that time tendinitis and I also played one more year of Roller Hockey and then just hung up all competitive sports where I had to run all out.

I may play Hockey again....maybe.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I thought you were saying her naqme was John. I was like she has to be pretty to overcome the name dude lol.
LOL...Now I do have a family member named Johnna after her dad(My wifes cousin).

Carlos is lucky to have a beautiful wife and Daughter...man maybe us Powerwashers are really good at something..maybe better then most different type of contractors..and what is that???Having beautiful families:yes:

Damaris Sutton

LOL...Now I do have a family member named Johnna after her dad(My wifes cousin).

Carlos is lucky to have a beautiful wife and Daughter...man maybe us Powerwashers are really good at something..maybe better then most different type of contractors..and what is that???Having beautiful families:yes:

Must be the Strong 12.5%? :redcard: