• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

fertilizer stains

Jeff LeCours

Hey what should I use to take up fertilizer stains from concrete sidewalks, does oxalic work. Never did any before, got some sidewalks for one of my favorite PM's

and don't tell me to use the search function LOL

Thanks

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey what should I use to take up fertilizer stains from concrete sidewalks, does oxalic work. Never did any before, got some sidewalks for one of my favorite PM's

and don't tell me to use the search function LOL

Thanks

Jeff,
Use 10oz of oxalic acid per gallon of hot water.Apply with a pump srayer and let it sit for 10 min. Gone! Just rinse with ball valve and your done!!

Jimmy V

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
Use 10oz of oxalic acid per gallon of hot water.Apply with a pump srayer and let it sit for 10 min. Gone! Just rinse with ball valve and your done!!

Jimmy V

I was wondering if ox would work, never had fertilizer stains to deal with before. They like keeping this property pretty spotless, we do all the buildings every 6 months

Thanks I'll try it tomorrow

Nick Campanale

Jeff,

Jimmy V

I just did a huge driveway with rust and fertilizer stains and alot of acorn staining. I mixed up 16lb's of OX with 35 gal of HOT WATER and the woman called me the next day and told me it looks like I poured a new Driveway.

I have tried many different products on those type stains, nothing get's it done better for me than OX.

Jeff LeCours

I just did a huge driveway with rust and fertilizer stains and alot of acorn staining. I mixed up 16lb's of OX with 35 gal of HOT WATER and the woman called me the next day and told me it looks like I poured a new Driveway.

I have tried many different products on those type stains, nothing get's it done better for me than OX.

Never dealt with fertilizer stains before but we did it today with OX and it came out great. Another happy property and property manager :yes:

Whats up Nick, missed you at the beach. Lisa says HI

Nick Campanale

Never dealt with fertilizer stains before but we did it today with OX and it came out great. Another happy property and property manager :yes:

Whats up Nick, missed you at the beach. Lisa says HI

I know I missed a good time but The Family was in town. Tell lisa I said hey and will catch you next time.