Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What do you do when?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when?

Default What do you do when?

Alright guy's .... and girl's. What do you do when you think you have a bid in the bank, and your competition low balls it right when you go to get the contract signed? The PM is telling me that they are going to reclaim as well Woop-t-doo. She has said thier name so I'm pretty sure she has told them who they are up against, they know what toy's we are bringing to the table. Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill, But I really didn't like waking up today to hear that this dude want's to get dirty like this.

Eric

Going to the gym to release some frustrations........
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Default Re: What do you do when?

How is it dirty? I loose plenty of bids to companies that bid less, doesnt make it dirty, just means he wants less than I do.

How much less, by like 4000 cause thats what I beat this fool by but now I think he's Like 5K under me? I should know this week what I need to go down to to match em.
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Burn his equipment ....

j/k lol

Maybe you should give him a call and let him know how much cheaper he is and that he needs to raise his pricing ..... give me a call man I got a few other tricks up my sleeve that i don't want to post
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Burn his equipment ....

j/k lol

Maybe you should give him a call and let him know how much cheaper he is and that he needs to raise his pricing ..... give me a call man I got a few other tricks up my sleeve that i don't want to post
    I would call this guy out and explain that most cleaning contractors need to make a living at this and if he wants to ever move out of mom and dads house someday he will have to step up with the big boys and price right!!

Jimmy V
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    How much less, by like 4000 cause thats what I beat this fool by but now I think he's Like 5K under me? I should know this week what I need to go down to to match em.
    Hmmmmmm what kinda job was this that so much money difference?

Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

OK, This is a well known washer, I have a lot of respect for him.....
    I over reacted earlier I talked to the pm the job is still mine!!!!!
    Eric
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Have Jenn tie a rope around your neck and use the truck to pull your head out of your......lol.
    Good to hear you still have the contract.We have all had those moments when we thought deals were going down the drain and got bent out of shape trying to figure out a way to save them.
    Karvonen's Pro Clean
    Southwest Georgia's Pressure Washing & Low Pressure Roof Cleaning Professionals
    Scott "Squirtgun" Karvonen
    www.georgiaproclean.com

Southwest Georgia's Pressure washing and No pressure roof cleaning professionals

When that happens to me, I write an article about it, publish it, and hoodwink myself into believing that through consumer education we can change the world. Then I mix a stiff gin and tonic, take a long tug off a cheap cigar, and figure out how to make tomorrows estimate higher than todays. Heres an example:

http://www.topcoatfinishes.com/Porta...PCJuly2009.pdf

Scott Burt
    Topcoat Finishes, Inc.

Call 5 more PMs!!
    John Doherty
    Garden State Mobile Wash, LLC

Commercial and Residential Pressure Washing Companies Offering Cleaning
    of Roofs and House Washing Services.

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information