• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Make the UAMCC Convention a GREAT ONE!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Lets make this convention a convention for the ages. Lets make it a Great one. With so much strife in this world and in our country lets just forget all of that and get together in Orlando and all reach out for each other. We can go to all these excellent classes that the UAMCC has put together and then we can just sit and talk shop or whatever it is that we want to talk about.

Lets forget about the everyday life for awhile when we get there and just enjoy the moments. This will be such a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE for many that so many of us will come back so pumped up to continue onwards with our businesses no matter how messed up so many things are on the outside.

Lets do this and lets all go to this Convention. Strength is always in the numbers and with many people at this convention you my friend...Yes you will find so many that share your idea's and values and you will learn from so many to.

Lets do it....and write the whole thing off at tax time..but bigger then that..go make alot of money from what you learned at this convention and always relish the good friendships that you will make also at this Convention.

I hope to see all of you there. LETS JUST DO IT!!!!!

Daniel Hulbert

I second that!!! We have been having some good weather down here lets hope it stays that way. Plenty to do in Orlando, and it sounds like Carlos and the UAMCC board has filled the schedule with a lot of GREAT activities as well as some Really Great guest speakers.:Smiley-2121: