• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Armstrong Clark Users

Rick Petry

Scott...how is that new AC website looking?

Carlos,

It is the content on Jake's new site that matters. Mark Smith is becoming known as the "Oldest Woodie in the World". Its not that he is that old, but started in the wood restoration business some 35 or so years ago.

Way ahead of his time, and if anyone has experience and knowledge in this specialty craft, Mark is it!

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,

It is the content on Jake's new site that matters. Mark Smith is becoming known as the "Oldest Woodie in the World". Its not that he is that old, but started in the wood restoration business some 35 or so years ago.

Way ahead of his time, and if anyone has experience and knowledge in this specialty craft, Mark is it!

Yep...I would have to agree. I am looking forward to seeing you, Jake, Scott P and many others from the 'wood' side of things in Orlando.

Has the weather let up at all Rick?

Rick Petry

Yep...I would have to agree. I am looking forward to seeing you, Jake, Scott P and many others from the 'wood' side of things in Orlando.

Has the weather let up at all Rick?

Carlos,

Yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting Scott, we've talked a few times on the phone, he's a terrific, knowledgeable guy, and has been very supportive of providing stain samples and a nice prize to a lucky attendee of the wood restoration classes in Orlando.

Now Jake Clark, he's another story. Wonderful guy, and even though we have yet to use his stains to any degree, has become a true friend. Watch it though, rumor has it that Jake actually knows how to play golf! I'm gunning for 30 strokes.

It has been a tough year for woodies here in the Northeast. Very wet summer, and cool temps. Business is good, but getting wood to dry out to stain has been difficult. This coming week is looking like more of the same scenario here in NJ.

No complaints though, the economy is faring better here than many areas of the country.

Please keep us woodies in mind with the UAMCC. We are a bit removed from "pressure washing", but we do need an organization to hang our hats with and represent a professional image to the public.