• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Stencils Got a deal

Trey Smith

If any of you guy out there need stencils my sign guy can cut them out of heavy gauge aluminum 12x what ever length you name and number take up for 100.00 plus shipping. Let me know if anyone needs them.:clap:

Trey Smith

a few more details. These are computer cut on a plasma table they can be cut up to 48 x 96. There is a 24hr-96hr turn around time depending on how busy they are there is no setup fee's just 100.00 plus shipping smaller signs are cheaper larger are more.

Attachments

• sten1.jpg
    sten1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 50
  • sten2.jpg
    sten2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 51
  • sten3.jpg
    sten3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
a few more details. These are computer cut on a plasma table they can be cut up to 48 x 96. There is a 24hr-96hr turn around time depending on how busy they are there is no setup fee's just 100.00 plus shipping smaller signs are cheaper larger are more.

Hows the Stencil working out?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I Kind of have mixed feelings about the stenciling. They work great from what I seen when you powerwash them into a dirty sidewalk. The question here is what happens if you do this to a commercial property and decide not to use you and they want that stenciling removed from there sidewalk?? Thats what has me puzzled about the stenciling.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I Kind of have mixed feelings about the stenciling. They work great from what I seen when you powerwash them into a dirty sidewalk. The question here is what happens if you do this to a commercial property and decide not to use you and they want that stenciling removed from there sidewalk?? Thats what has me puzzled about the stenciling.

We have had to go back to homeowners to get rid of it off the front steps!! LOL

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member

YO John! Are ya gettin all the referals im sending you??

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Jim--We just got your last referrel and we called them. The problem was they wanted an estimate for a house wash and they lived in Yonkers which is way to far for me to do for a house wash. We do thank you for the leads because you just never know.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Two Policy's, charge them or do it for free.