Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleaner Times

Default Re: Cleaner Times

Quote Originally Posted by crispy crittr View Post
    Jeff, thank you for the compliment.

I came up with "crispy crittr" (no "e") by combining a nickname my son Chris had in high school (Chris P) and added crittr. Wasn't, or isn't, that a cereal? I don't remember why I left the "e" off.

Stay safe & hydrated,
    Chuck
    LOL They call me Jethro some times,I don't know if I ever want to eat a cereal that has the word Crittr or Critter in it Critters always remind me of Granny & Ellie Mae on Beverly Hillbillies and possum LOL

But really the Cleaner Times just seems to get better, many more interesting contractor stories all the time and some good biz stories along with everything else. Thanks and good job to your crew!!!

Chuck are you going to be the one at the Orlando convention? Met Jim before real nice guy, hope to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Chuck are you going to be the one at the Orlando convention? Met Jim before real nice guy, hope to meet you
    I will be the one in Orlando. We did meet a few years ago in Myrtle Beach when the CETA PowerClean convention was there. It was out in front of the convention center. I believe we shipped our booth to you and you brought it over for us.

Stay safe and hydrated,
    Chuck
    Chuck Prieur
    Cleaner Times Magazine
    chuckp@adpub.com
    www.cleanertimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by crispy crittr View Post
    I will be the one in Orlando. We did meet a few years ago in Myrtle Beach when the CETA PowerClean convention was there. It was out in front of the convention center. I believe we shipped our booth to you and you brought it over for us.

Stay safe and hydrated,
    Chuck
    We'll meet again then. COOL I remember now, the mind is the first thing to go LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    We'll meet again then. COOL I remember now, the mind is the first thing to go LOL

You don't remember.. LOL.

Its one of those things when a person comes running up to you and you have no idea who they are.. "Oh yeah hey! How YOU doing?"
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Its one of those things when a person comes running up to you and you have no idea who they are.. "Oh yeah hey! How YOU doing?"
    Caller ID is a wonderful thing. At least once a month I answer the phone and the person just starts talking. So while carrying on a conversation with my "best friend" I am using the phone number to do a search in the data base. Works about 75% of the time.

This does not count the people who get right back to you after leaving a voicemail. I should remember those after just a couple of minutes.

Stay safe and hydrated,
    Chuck
    Chuck Prieur
    Cleaner Times Magazine
    chuckp@adpub.com
    www.cleanertimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    sweet can't wait to see it

Some kid wrote the article, seems he does know of what he speaks. Of course if he was really smart, he would try hood cleaning. Then he would stick to the easy stuff, like flat work.

Nice job, we expect even more of you now.
    Douglas Hicks
    General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
    Member NFPA, NFSA, NAFED
    Founding member, past pres, past secretary Oregon Fire Equipment Distributors
    Board of Directors, The Grease Police

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information