• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

200,000 Sq Ft - Minimum Equipment

Darl Hite

I was hoping to wait and ask questions like this at the convention but this fell into my lap this past weekend. I have been asked to quote on cleaning 200,000 sq ft of side walk. Minimal gum. I have access to 3 – 5gpm machines and 3-20” sc. Is this feasible??:confused:

Florin Nutu

Do you have a "time to do the work" constraint? Anything is feasible. Depends on how much you bid and if the man hours paid will earn you money with what you bid. Somebody with a 2.7gpm machine and a turbo nozzle can do it(Iit will take em all year though)

With the equipment stated I dont think you will have much probs.

Ken Fenner

Darl here are some guidelines that may help.

4" of surface cleaner for every gpm of flow. ( 4gpm machine=16" SC)

Hot water is king. Rinsing ability is queen.

Factoring rinsing, < 2000 s/f per hour is a feasible clean rate on a lower volume (4-5 gpm) machine.

Darl Hite

These are all hot water units. Water every 150' and each unit is equipped with a tank. The work will have to be performed at night. Not aware of any other constraints as of yet.

Bryan Otten

How long do you think it will take you to do hour wise. avg. 2000 sq ft an hour it will take you 100 + hours @ .08 per sq ft that's $16,000.00 that is almost 3weeks with out killing your self or your guys GOOD LUCK on bidding it

Jeff LeCours

These are all hot water units. Water every 150' and each unit is equipped with a tank. The work will have to be performed at night. Not aware of any other constraints as of yet.

Sure you can do this job, if they arent to dirty, you may not have to run the hot water except for gum.