• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Erik Goldson - Golden State Power Washing Joins UAMCC!

Carlos Gonzales

Yeeeessssss!!! Been waiting for my colleague up here in Calif. to join and today he did it. Erik...Welcome Aboard bro. I can respect the time and patience it took you to fully comprehend and review everything about the UAMCC and I am darn glad you joined.

Most of you know Erik as Big E on the different BBS's and now we can call him a UAMCC Contractor Member. Good stuff and a good day here in California.

Welcome aboard Erik and keep doing what you are doing!!

Erik Goldson

Thank you Carlos for talking to me on the phone over the last couple of months. I am really looking forward to my membership with the UAMCC. I'm stoked !!!!:Smiley-2000: