• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ACR Photos guys, Looked like fun.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
http://www.thegrimescene.com/forums...round-table-nov-22nd-2008-a-3.html#post145245

ACR looked like a great event, I hope i can attend next year.

I spoke with Tom on the phone a few weeks back and he seems like a good guy. He has been around a long time. Surprizing he knows alot of the old timers I know.

Enjoy the photos I think one is Mr. Fenner

I could be wrong, I knew you were going Ken i would have showed just to meet ya buddy. Maybe next time.

Ken Fenner

Yep I did the UAMCC presentation/belly dance. Like I mentioned Ron, betwen your events and the ones the UAMCC is certain to attend, we'll catch up soon.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
You mean a kentractor event? :D

Absolutely, Kentractor tour....

I like you to be a speaker on the tour. Not a Uamcc speaker but a Ken Fenner marketing guru.

Come on Ken join the team, lots of good guys.

Plus it might help the Uamcc at your speaking egagements.

We all need to build the industry and put all personal differences behind and move the entire industry and our business forward.

All who want to come and join, lets do it.

Terry Miller

Ken, Rob,
Sounds like you guy's did an outstanding job at the ACR. Thank you from this contractor by giving of yourself for the right reasons. This was by far the most supported RT this year. Not a lot of flash and glory, just building our businesses. I will put the ACR on my list for next year. I'd have to say next year will see a couple RT's will have 100 contractors attending. Preferably sponsored by the UAMCC! LOL Keep up the good work and keep focused on the right thing. "By Contractors for Contractors"! Thank you.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Preferably sponsored by the UAMCC! LOL Keep up the good work and keep focused on the right thing.

Terry, that exactly what we are working hard towards.

In the past I gave this to the PWNA and they failed. I hope that the Uamcc can eventually take the ball and run with it.

I'm doing my part to assist and help that happens.

I'm truly glad to see we actually have the same goals. In your recent posts it seemed you were agaist rounds. Thanks for joining in and supporting them.

GO Uamcc,,,, I want to see if I can keep my badge number #4

Terry Miller

Ron,
Thanks for the response. With your years of experience at RT's, do you have a group of individuals and businesses for the UAMCC to contact for their venture at RT's? I mean is there a common list of suppliers and manufacturers they can contact for assistance to support the RT's? In the PDCA, there are on going list that when ever we have a RT, the list of contacts and businesses to contact are available. Last time I checked, it was about 50 different companies. You said you had 20 yrs of doing RT's? That is a lot of work! Many hrs. of volunteers & donations to accomplish what you have done so far. I'd assume you can provide contacts and individuals for the UAMCC so they don't have to do more work then necessary? That would be a great help to the UAMCC. Also maybe you could provide contacts for Hotels, and local establishments for the UAMCC to grow the organization? That would also be a benefit. We as well as yourself, look forward in sharing and helping contractors. We will help any other contractor grow and share ideas and information without cost. We found It is very important to grow any organization we need to provide information relating to the growth of the organization. I know we have a customer list over 12 years old that would benefit anyone wanting to purchase our business. It is great to have individuals helping and providing information to grow the UAMCC. It is tough for 7 individuals to do all the leg work previously done. With all your contacts and knowledge you could share & all the years of your experience, the UAMCC would definatly look for your help. I'm sure I speak for many contractors by saying thank you for helping the UAMCC grow into a "By Contractors for Contractors," organization. Keep the Faith. Thank you.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron,
Thanks for the response. With your years of experience at RT's, do you have a group of individuals and businesses for the UAMCC to contact for their venture at RT's? I mean is there a common list of suppliers and manufacturers they can contact for assistance to support the RT's? In the PDCA, there are on going list that when ever we have a RT, the list of contacts and businesses to contact are available. Last time I checked, it was about 50 different companies. You said you had 20 yrs of doing RT's? That is a lot of work! Many hrs. of volunteers & donations to accomplish what you have done so far. I'd assume you can provide contacts and individuals for the UAMCC so they don't have to do more work then necessary? That would be a great help to the UAMCC. Also maybe you could provide contacts for Hotels, and local establishments for the UAMCC to grow the organization? That would also be a benefit. We as well as yourself, look forward in sharing and helping contractors. We will help any other contractor grow and share ideas and information without cost. We found It is very important to grow any organization we need to provide information relating to the growth of the organization. I know we have a customer list over 12 years old that would benefit anyone wanting to purchase our business. It is great to have individuals helping and providing information to grow the UAMCC. It is tough for 7 individuals to do all the leg work previously done. With all your contacts and knowledge you could share & all the years of your experience, the UAMCC would definatly look for your help. I'm sure I speak for many contractors by saying thank you for helping the UAMCC grow into a "By Contractors for Contractors," organization. Keep the Faith. Thank you.

We might be willing to share some info with the Uamcc. At the present we are cold calling our list of over 4000 contacts. I was and associate member of the PWNA. When your and associate member the list are usally open to you. It a policy that you do not pass the list on.

We may have some we are able to share in the future. Of course if you want a roundtable list Carlos already has that, we give that to any org or dist.