• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

How many contractors on the UAMCC form are full time?

Bryan Otten

Full time here:Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041::Smiley-2041:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I've been in the Powerwashing business since 1996 when Clean County Powerwashing open its doors for business. The past 6 years I had at least 2 employees out in the field working fulltime for at least 8 months out of the year with some Commerical work sporatically thru the other 4 months.

As for me I make more money then I ever have but I only Powerwash myself at most 5-10 a year. So what does that make me?? Partime and my guys fulltime
yes.gif
My 14th year is almost over...15 any many more years ahead
blink.gif

DJ Carroll

I'm full time year round... I had a crew running 30-40 hours this summer but now its just the crew leader and me since things are slowing down.... Fall is almost here so we will go into fall clean up mode and start prepping for snow (doing maint. on the plows and spreaders, start purchasing salt, ect.)

I love what I do, and i don't mean power washing i mean running a business .... I can whole heartedly tell you that I would have been absolutely sick if i would have stuck out being a chem. eng. ...

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]“[/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Whatever it takes, that's what
I do.[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]”[/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]David Mellor (1963 – ) [/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]American groundskeeper
Director of Grounds, Fenway Park [/FONT]