Thread: Change is Inevitable

Default Change is Inevitable

REST IN PEACE

Much is happening in our world today. Major corporations are undergoing drastic changes in an effort to reestablish the strength and stability of their once powerful organizations. CEOs are refusing to accept a salary until their company is once again profitable. Companies are asking for and receiving Federal loans and grants to help keep their doors open while they reorganize and streamline their operations in an effort to become profitable.

American businessmen have tightened their corporate belts. Spending has slowed to a crawl. Business expansion is far less prevalent than before. People are waiting and watching for a sign that the recession is over.

Out of this crisis has come a demand for fiscal responsibility in all quarters. People are tired of buying substandard products at artificially elevated prices. They are calling for more product and service for less money. The companies that answer this call are remaining in the marketplace those who don’t are falling by the wayside.

With this in mind Robert Hinderliter has decided to act on a long held vision to give more quality and value to the industry. Example; videos that once sold for $50.00 each are now found free on YouTube. Robert has been working behind closed doors with engineers and technical advisors from different manufacturing companies to this end. His company is currently offering such things as EBP {enhanced burner protection} and EPP {enhanced pump protection} at a modest price.

One major change to come from this effort will be the changing of the company name from Delco Cleaning Systems of Fort Worth to RAHSCO Cleaning Systems. We will focus our efforts on the “New Way” and allow the old to Rest In Peace.
    Larry Hinckley

Default Re: Change is Inevitable

Best of luck to you all!!!!

Good meeting you Larry!

Whew,

Larry from the title I was expecting a retirement notice. VERY glad that's not happenning.(Yet)

I noticed in yesterday's mail it was the RAHSCO Blaster.

Good luck to you and Robert
    Doug Tripp
    Valley Mobile Cleaning, Inc
    845 544 3645

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    Best of luck to you all!!!!

Good meeting you Larry!
    Thank you Jeff for the well wishes. The pleasure of meeting after all this time was mine I assure you.
    Larry Hinckley

Quote Originally Posted by Doug T View Post
    Whew,

Larry from the title I was expecting a retirement notice. VERY glad that's not happenning.(Yet)

I noticed in yesterday's mail it was the RAHSCO Blaster.

Good luck to you and Robert
    Not yet! I hope to work with Robert for several more years. Who knows, I may make the 30 year mark.
    Larry Hinckley

You are so right, Larry. I am glad to see Delco move forward. Business models have changed dramatically over the last 10 years with the internet, outsourcing and imports. One thing in my mind that should never change is customer support. I know Delco has always been strong in that arena. Best of all in your future endeavors!
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    You are so right, Larry. I am glad to see Delco move forward. Business models have changed dramatically over the last 10 years with the internet, outsourcing and imports. One thing in my mind that should never change is customer support. I know Delco has always been strong in that arena. Best of all in your future endeavors!
    Thank you Ken. You may rest assured that we have no intention of changing our approach to serving our customers. Other than the company name the only changes you will see will be an increase in quality and decrease in prices.
    Larry Hinckley

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Image View Post
    It was nice meeting you Larry!
    Hey buddy! The pleasure was mine. How are your girls doing? I trust that all is well. You have a bright future and you are following a solid path. Keep up the great work.
    Larry Hinckley

• Thread Information