• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Williamsport MD Shingle Cleaning - Thanks to Don

Tim Fields

I met Don at the Albany round table last March. Over a period of several days, he shared information with me that would have taken years of trial and error on my part to develop. He offered insight and guidance on everything from web SEO to basics of cleaning that the more experienced take for granted.

Roof cleaning is so new in this area as to be almost unheard of. I am happy to tell the prospective customer that I went to New York to receive training from a Florida fella who cleans roofs all day, everyday.

Here is the result of some of what he helped me with. A white shingle roof that came so clean that it is difficult to get an "after" shot that does not have a blinding glare to it. Or maybe it's just my $99 camera.

Thanks again Don.

Attachments

• tn_Deborah before.jpg
    tn_Deborah before.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 29
  • tn_Deborah after.jpg
    tn_Deborah after.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 31
I met Don at the Albany round table last March. Over a period of several days, he shared information with me that would have taken years of trial and error on my part to develop. He offered insight and guidance on everything from web SEO to basics of cleaning that the more experienced take for granted.

Roof cleaning is so new in this area as to be almost unheard of. I am happy to tell the prospective customer that I went to New York to receive training from a Florida fella who cleans roofs all day, everyday.

Here is the result of some of what he helped me with. A white shingle roof that came so clean that it is difficult to get an "after" shot that does not have a blinding glare to it. Or maybe it's just my $99 camera.

Thanks again Don.

No problem, Tim.

That roof looks awesome!