• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Show your flatbed

Wesley Teston

For guys using flatbeds to work off of post a pic if you don't mind.

I think the ultimate work truck would be a Sprinter cab & chassis with 14' flat bed. My friend who owns a heating and air company has 6 of these sprinters and his guys get around 25 mpg in town.

Isaac Baghdanov

Its for sale
truck-tank.jpg

Florin Nutu

WOW Greg! Thats some surface cleaners you got there. I dont see any hot water on there. Do you do much commercial? If so how do you go around not having hot?

Greg Nash

Thanks I've had just about every kind of rig over the years trailers,box trucks and flatbed trucks and the new one has to be my favorite to drive and work off.

Greg Nash

I took those pics before i put my burner on it. the old truck has 2 burners on it. I pretty much do only commercial alot of residential but for commercial entities.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 59

Doug Tripp

Used for resi work only, when doing commercial I hook up the trailer.

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 55
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 56