Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Orlando Convention Question?

  1. #1

    Default Orlando Convention Question?

    Since the New BoD will be elected at the convention.......Will there be a membership meeting there to update the members on coming changes and a Q&A session? I would like to hear from the new elected candidates....

    Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

  • #2

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Hey Gene - great question. There is a time during Sat. where recommendations of Goals and Objectives will be highlighted. This is during a Key Note session which means non-members will be in attendance. The UAMCC has set aside a conference room for meetings. If the members that are attending want to have a meeting in the conference room I dont see any reason why we could not "work that in" some how.

    I like the idea and yes...Q & A should happen.

    What does other people think?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

  • #3

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Sure we have another room and we can just get UAMCC members in there, that would be cool, just have to figure a time

  • #4

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.

  • #5

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.
    With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...

    Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

  • #6

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Gene View Post
    With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...


    Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed

  • #7

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by mobilewashpros View Post
    Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed
    Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

  • #8

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    im up for it i think it will be a great thing
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

  • #9

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

    So Let it Be Written....And Let It Be Done !

    Serving Bryan-College Station-Huntsville-Madisonville Texas Area

  • #10

    Default Re: Orlando Convention Question?

    ...then let the Madness Begin!
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO