• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Orlando Convention Question?

Gene Fivel

Since the New BoD will be elected at the convention.......Will there be a membership meeting there to update the members on coming changes and a Q&A session? I would like to hear from the new elected candidates....

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Gene - great question. There is a time during Sat. where recommendations of Goals and Objectives will be highlighted. This is during a Key Note session which means non-members will be in attendance. The UAMCC has set aside a conference room for meetings. If the members that are attending want to have a meeting in the conference room I dont see any reason why we could not "work that in" some how.

I like the idea and yes...Q & A should happen.

What does other people think?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.

Gene Fivel

We have done that in the past with the PWNA. I thought that was a smart thing to do. A Question and answer session can give the members more confidence in there elected officials because of this.

With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chris Tharpe

With all these NEW members joining I think a Member Only Meeting is in order at the convention to welcome them and a question and answer session with the new BOD......What better Time And Place...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed

Carlos Gonzales

Agreed Gene, a open talk room with members and the new BOD is needed

Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

:clap::clap::clap:

Gene Fivel

Remember that the BOD's do not get seated until Jan 1st and yes a membership meeting is certainly in order. It will be great to put a face to the names of all the members that attend the monthly membership calls we have been doing over the last several months ~ except for Sept!!..

:clap::clap::clap:

So Let it Be Written....And Let It Be Done !:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: