• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Networking Opportunity

Rick Petry

HELP! Need some stain.

If anyone attending the Branchburg, NJ meeting tomorrow wants to trade out or sell a 5'er of Ready Seal Light Brown color stain, please let me know.

We have a large ipe' job to finish early next week, and my supplier is out of that color.

I have fresh unopened 5'ers of Medium Red, Natural Cedar, and Clear if you want to trade. Otherwise, I'll be happy to purchase directly.

Kindly let me know via posting here, email, or calling. My office and cell numbers are in the signature below.

Thanks!

Doug Tripp

My thanks to all that were in attendance.

Attachments

• no1.jpg
    no1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 28
  • no2.jpg
    no2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 27
  • no3.jpg
    no3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 28
  • no4.jpg
    no4.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 39

Rick Petry

Doug,

Appreciate your efforts in organizing this get together. It was fun to meet some new people, as well as some old friends in the business.

John,

I think Tom Vogel and/or Matt Johnson are cooking up a roundtable for March of next year. It would be great if it could be tied in with the regional chapter of the UAMCC.