• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Networking Opportunity

Doug Tripp

I'm planning a networking meeting. November 7th in Branchburg NJ. Approximatly 11:00 till 3:00.

Very informal get together of p/w contractors, meet and greet type, get to know your fellow washers from the BBs's.

Room is on temporary hold until I know how many plan on showing up. Room is limited to 25. Snacks and soft drinks will be provided. Cost will be $10/15.00 depending on how many show. We can order in pizza/subs for lunch if we want. Pay at the door.

Let me know if you are planning on attending for a head count for refreshments

It was mentioned to include a "swap" meet, which sounds good. So if you are coming post what you have to buy/sell

Last edited:

Trevor Steel

I am building a new rig so if you have something to sell I may be interested.
Doug, the drive is about four hours I believe, but networking is important to me, especially in this region. I look forward to it. Let's get involved with this guys, this org belongs to us the members!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
As per Conversation with Doug I can't make that meeting because of work conflict. If anything changes I will do my best to make it.

This looks like another opportunity to network in this industry and this is always a boost for you and your business. So make it if you can and enjoy!!

Rick Petry

Doug,

I should be able to make it.

Gives me a good excuse to avoid starting those, "Oh Honey, now that your season is over, will you fix/renovate/build X, Y, and Z?"

Doug Tripp

Here is the up to date info you will need:

Date: November 7th, 2009
3141 Route 22 East
Branchburg NJ 08876
Time: room is booked from 11AM till 3:00 pm

edit: $15.00, pay at the door

At 9:00am on November 5th, I will giving them the final head count, let me know if you are coming, if have not already.

Lite refreshment will be provided, soft drink, coffee, snack. If we want we can order pizza, subs for lunch.

Open discussion format, no formal agenda. However, everyone will be given an opportunity to tell the group about your biz, years in biz, specialty, equipment, etc, whatever you want to share.

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Here is the up to date info you will need:

Date: November 7th, 2009
3141 Route 22 East
Branchburg NJ 08876
Time: room is booked from 11AM till 3:00 pm

At 9:00am on November 5th, I will giving them the final head count, let me know if you are coming, if have not already.

Lite refreshment will be provided, soft drink, coffee, snack. If we want we can order pizza, subs for lunch.

Open discussion format, no formal agenda. However, everyone will be given an opportunity to tell the group about your biz, years in biz, specialty, equipment, etc, whatever you want to share.

Way to go Doug, good luck with the networking event!!!!

Doug Tripp

Rick, Mike, Brian, glad you are coming, the more the better (up to 25)

Anyone want to do any buy/sell post it up. Also bring your rig if you want, I'll have my truck, I'm sure Mike would love to show off his truck.