• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

450k sq ft

DJ Carroll

I'm quoting a parking garage and need some help ....

If you have any tips or advice you could give me feel free to call me and i'll give you the details thanks .... 502-525-3279

Wesley Teston

Give Henry a call, he can help you make some money on this and you can help him with his advertising! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I couldn't resist after that comment you made to Henry about the advertising.

DJ Carroll

Give Henry a call, he can help you make some money on this and you can help him with his advertising! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I couldn't resist after that comment you made to Henry about the advertising.

my comment wasn't to Henry I specifically said that.

Jim Chesmore

I have no idea how much they can do in a hour, I've never done any of that type of work. My flat work experience is with driveways and sidewalks. The biggest being aprox 4k SF and took about 3 hours with my 16" 4gpm SC cold water