• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Recessed walls oon cat walks an hallways?

Florin Nutu

I am doing two vinyl siding building/condos next week. They have two fdloors of catwwalks in the front with some hallways going to the residents fdront doors. The carpet is that green fake lawn stuff so I am not concered that my house wash mix will affect it. My concern will be the SH smell in the somewhat enclosed area. Do you guys use a different mix in these areas? Do anything different?

Jeff LeCours

is it open on each end? I have never had a problem with it. WELL, it has got strong for the technician very few times, because he is doing them all day. If its open on each end it may be strong for a few minutes but for somebody just walking through after its all been rinsed it really shouldnt be a problem

FYI any emergency lighting, any Exit Sign lights, any Fire equipment (alarms, pull stations etc etc SHOULD BE COVERED with plastic bags and tape. We use rolls of Walmart Kitchen Bags and blue painters tape. Painter tape is a little more expensive, but much easier to remove. cover these things it will avoid damage

good luck

Florin Nutu

is it open on each end? I have never had a problem with it. WELL, it has got strong for the technician very few times, because he is doing them all day. If its open on each end it may be strong for a few minutes but for somebody just walking through after its all been rinsed it really shouldnt be a problem

FYI any emergency lighting, any Exit Sign lights, any Fire equipment (alarms, pull stations etc etc SHOULD BE COVERED with plastic bags and tape. We use rolls of Walmart Kitchen Bags and blue painters tape. Painter tape is a little more expensive, but much easier to remove. cover these things it will avoid damage

good luck

It is two catwalks running across the front of the buildings. They are open with enclosed stairwells on each end. Each level has 3 hallways that go inwards into the building with two tenants doors on the end. The hall ways are about 20' long.

Great tip on the exit signs and alarms.

Jeff LeCours

It is two catwalks running across the front of the buildings. They are open with enclosed stairwells on each end. Each level has 3 hallways that go inwards into the building with two tenants doors on the end. The hall ways are about 20' long.

Great tip on the exit signs and alarms.

Florin, I wouldn't worry about it, sounds like plenty of open area for air flow, we do a lot of types of 3 stories with similar walkway areas and no problem