• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

6 story Cleaning

Bryan Otten

I just got this bid today on this building wondering what some of you would of bid on cleaning this building Only two walls the length of the walls together are 195 ft

Attachments

• condo.jpg
    condo.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 53
  • condo2.jpg
    condo2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 45

Jeff LeCours

as long as you can get a 60 ft lift around it, it looks real easy, what is it stucco/dryvit with mold?

That would take us at most 4 hours, probably less

Jeff LeCours

I agree with Jeff and it looks like dryvit witch is so easy to clean 1 day at most and I still do not get how you do the xjet in a lift?

Xjet in lifts every day, just put a 15 gallon drum in lift, tie or bungee it and you can go for a 2-3 hours using 1/4 fittings and hose

Henry Bockman

as long as you can get a 60 ft lift around it, it looks real easy, what is it stucco/dryvit with mold?

That would take us at most 4 hours, probably less

4 hours Jeff?? Getting slow in your old age?? You used to do something like that in 3 hours 45 minutes.

I'd do the job the same way, 60' boom lift, m5 xjet

I'd charge 3,000-3,500 and have it done in about 4 hours.

Guy Blackmon

I highly recommend to have it clean with some cleaning experts to removed all the stains. based on your pics it's not just an ordinary building that needs normal cleaning prior to it cleaning experts might be a great help.

Dear Heart, you are in the presences of cleaning experts!!!

Please fill out your signature......Thanks & Welcome!!!