• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

20,000 Sq Ft Warehouse space

Soleil Shepherd

Hey guys,

We do not have a Surface Cleaner yet and have been asked to do my old bosses new warehouse. The floor is a 5 on a scale of 1-10 in terms of dirt.

My question is how long do you figure it will take? 5GPM 3500 PSI and yes we have hot water. I noted that a 20" SC would only do about 2000 sq Ft per hour, so when my guy told me it would only take him 3.5 hrs to do the floor I needed to investigate!

My old boss owns a bodyshop and service center so I want to cut him a deal as he gives me special pricing as well. I just don't want to lose money either.

Ty for any info :)

Soleil Shepherd

Thanks Bryan :)

There are a few Black Urethane spots on the floor, and I made a mistake it is 28000 sq ft. So I was thinking 15-17 hours?

We are also cleaning the walls, they are tin, 12 ft in most areas but two spots are as high as 24 ft. I figured out the wall area just at straight 12 Ft. 8160 sq ft (walls) & 28000 sq ft (floors).

I worked it out to being 3744.00$, than figure out a discount for him and have it around 2000-2300? Still leaves me covered and a small proffit. Does the first price sound too high/low to you?

:)