• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Elected UAMCC Board of Directors

Terry Miller

I'd like to Thank everyone involved. The UAMCC started with the Contractor in mind and will continue to do so. With your help everyone on the Board will continue to work hard to accomplish this. You are the UAMCC. The Board will only help to continue what has been worked on for a very long time. I look forward in helping as possible. I will certainly add all my skills, experiences and knowledge to assist any way possible. In Orlando we all will be setting standards to work for and to continue to grow the UAMCC. I am very Happy to be part of the newest Pressure Washing Organization in our Industry. Working with some of the very best minds in our industry will be exciting. Our work will set us apart and make us a leader in our Business. Thank you and hope to see every member in Orlando.

Ken Fenner

A good mix of young and old. New ideas, modern day business approach, and strong regions. I look forward to what you guys are doing in 2010!

Thank you to all who participated in the voting process, and congratulations to those who were elected.

These are both, challenging and exciting times in our industry, and I look forward to working alongside these great folks to help advance our interests.

I hope to see many of you in Orlando at the convention!

Don

Scott Millen

I want to thank everybody who passed their congratulations along here, and at the convention.

I met a raft of great people in Orlando, and am fired up to help shepherd this organization through the challenges that will be facing the industry, and especially for the amazing members who have entrusted us with this responsibility.

I am honored to have been a part of establishing this organization, and to have this opportunity to futher serve the membership, and the industry at large. Whatever gifts or talents I posess are at the service of the UAMCC members across the nation, never hesitate to call upon me if you have a need.

This is your organization, it will only be as good as you are as a member. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, and be sure that I will be right there with you.

Thanks everybody!:worshippy:

I'm proud to be UAMCC!