• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Elected UAMCC Board of Directors

Carlos Gonzales

It gives me great pleasure to announce the results of the UAMCC's first slate of Board of Directors. This is a historical moment for the UAMCC Association. Almost 2 years ago the UAMCC emerged as a idea of what could be. After countless months of working with some of the finest individuals in our industry it is now time for the changing of the guard. New faces, new people and certainly new ideas will most certainly emerge from the 9 newly elected individuals that we as an association will look to for direction, guidance and perseverance.

We as an association face many challenges in the upcoming months and years and I am honored to be surrounded by some of the best damn contractors in the mobile contract cleaning industry today!

For the two individuals that did not get elected, it pains me that we could not accept all of you as a member of the board. Please do not get discouraged and certainly do not think you were not qualified....because you are.

Without further delay it is my privilege to announce the UAMCC Board of Directors:

John Orr
Michael Tessaro
Don Phelps
Michael Kreisle
Trevor Steel
Rob Huffman
Scott Millen
Terry Miller
John Tornabene

Congratulations to the newly elected and congratulations to the UAMCC.

Jeff LeCours

Congrats to all of you. You have your work cut out for you. Just always remember its for contractor by Contractors

I look forward to the upcoming years for the UAMCC

GO UAMCC

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I'd like to be the first to thank you guys and gals for your support if nobody else has done so yet. We will have our work cutout for us but with your support I think we'll do fine. Once again thank you for letting us serve you the UAMCC members....and of course we'll help non members to when applicable and maybe one day they to will join.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Ditto what John said. The UAMCC came about through a desire to have an association represent OUR interests. My goal will be to continue on the course set by Carlos and the Transition Team - they will be a hard act to follow.

I'm looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in Orlando.

Larry Hinckley

Without further delay it is my privilege to announce the UAMCC Board of Directors:

John Orr
Michael Tessaro
Don Phelps
Michael Kreisle
Trevor Steel
Rob Huffman
Scott Millen
Terry Miller
John Tornabene

:clap::clap:

Carlos,

I applaud your efforts. Your membership has elected a fine group of men to guide the organization. I wish you all of the very best.

Respectfully

Larry Hinckley

Carlos Gonzales

John Orr
Michael Tessaro
Don Phelps
Michael Kreisle
Trevor Steel
Rob Huffman
Scott Millen
Terry Miller
John Tornabene

:clap::clap:

Carlos,

I applaud your efforts. Your membership has elected a fine group of men to guide the organization. I wish you all of the very best.

Respectfully

Larry Hinckley

Thank you Larry!!!!

Lonnie Greenwood

It gives me great pleasure to announce the results of the UAMCC's first slate of Board of Directors. This is a historical moment for the UAMCC Association. Almost 2 years ago the UAMCC emerged as a idea of what could be. After countless months of working with some of the finest individuals in our industry it is now time for the changing of the guard. New faces, new people and certainly new ideas will most certainly emerge from the 9 newly elected individuals that we as an association will look to for direction, guidance and perseverance.

We as an association face many challenges in the upcoming months and years and I am honored to be surrounded by some of the best damn contractors in the mobile contract cleaning industry today!

For the two individuals that did not get elected, it pains me that we could not accept all of you as a member of the board. Please do not get discouraged and certainly do not think you were not qualified....because you are.

John Orr
Michael Tessaro
Don Phelps
Michael Kreisle
Trevor Steel
Rob Huffman
Scott Millen
Terry Miller
John Tornabene

congrates every one a lot of hard work ahead

LeoMoreira

John Orr
Michael Tessaro
Don Phelps
Michael Kreisle
Trevor Steel
Rob Huffman
Scott Millen
Terry Miller
John Tornabene

Congratulations to all of you.