• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Round Table

Larry Hinckley

Re: Texas Round Table, Skid Drawing MB

I have a commitment from Spraymart to send something very nice for the drawing.

Anyone planning on coming who hasn't registered yet should do so now. This will be the biggest Round Table yet. People are coming from all over the U.S. , Canada and Mexico.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks!

Larry

Larry Hinckley

Re: Texas Round Table, Skid Drawing MB

The Demos will cover sooo much! Pressure washers, surface cleaners, recycle and capture, foamers, specialty wands, turbo nozzles, duct spinners, sewer nozzles, water broom, sand and soda blasters and much more.

The most prestiguous names in our industry will be speaking and some will be taking part in the demos as well.

The fleetwash guys will get to see Mike's truck wash in operation. Phil Ackland will be answering questions for those who clean "Grease Pipes". Russ Spence will be sharing his wealth of knowledge! Scott Stone will offer insight into successful methods of cleaning parking garages. Roger and Celeste will cover Graffiti Removal. This is quite simply the Greatest Collection of Experts that has ever been brought together in the history of the pressure washing industry.

Carlos Gonzales

Great stuff Larry. I am sure it will be a good event. One day of jammed packed speakers!

I am still trying to figure out who from the UAMCC will be attending. It will be difficult for me to get away ~ even for one day!

Larry Hinckley

Great stuff Larry. I am sure it will be a good event. One day of jammed packed speakers!

I am still trying to figure out who from the UAMCC will be attending. It will be difficult for me to get away ~ even for one day!

The event will be great. I am sorry to hear that you can't make it! I know that whoever comes from the UAMCC will represent your organization well.

Gene Fivel

Come on down Carlos....Its gona be great

Larry Hinckley

Demo's of detergents, acids, graffiti remover and foaming agents will be presented as part of the show that you will see at the Networking Event.

Larry Hinckley

I just received 5 very nice prizes from SPRAYMART a division of C-Tech Industries!

2 Legacy AP1000 Trigger Guns, 4500 psi @ 12 gpm, 300 deg. F

2 Legacy Compact Foamers, 1-5 gpm max flow rate, 195 deg. F max temp.
2500 psi max pressure

1 Legacy Superlite SS Dual Lance 36", 4000 psi, 200 deg F

Larry Hinckley

DSCN2061.jpg