• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Nobel Grease Prize

Josh Dodson

Announcing the first annual Nobel Grease Prize. If you know an exemplary greaser. Someone that has stepped up for the industry, the people of the industry, or contributed to the KEC industry in any form. Please submit your nomination to nobelgreaseprize@gmail.com, with a message of recommendation for the individual nominated. Please type the nominee's name in the subject line.

I am also considering the possibility of a sponsor for the prize. It is currently just the Noble Grease Prize, which will be furnished by myself. But if anyone feels they would like to sponsor the prize I would consider accepting a contribution.

cmturner

Does this one work like the other Nobel prizes? Because I thought and talked about doing some KEC work for a while. I should probably beable to win then right?:redcard::redcard:

Josh Dodson

I'll be closing the nominating window this Friday. That's it, Friday at Sundown, so those of you that may have felt like nominating someone, but didn't, can't be complaining about who gets it. This is not just for Grease Police guys either, just so you all know, and member of any group in KEC is eligible if nominated.

Josh Dodson

And the nominees are......

Ant "Hood Cleaning Helper" Blanton
Matt "El Jefe" Bryan
Trey "McRib" Posey

As mentioned before, Maggie Kehoe of www.hoodsticker.com has contributed 500 stickers to the winner. National Cleaning Expo has also contributed a dinner with Phil Ackland and Daryl Mirza on Saturday November 14th at the Keg Steakhouse during the Texas Roundtable, hopefully the winner can make it.

I will post a poll to vote for your choice of the 2009 Nobel Grease Prize winner. Good luck guys.