Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect house cleaning?

Default Re: The Perfect house cleaning?

This is the Bandit along with my PWer. Bob built our rig as is.
    As far as the perfect house cleaning.
    No problems with the estimate, job and getting paid! LOL
    We do pretty good in all areas. However we always have a 100th customer. The one from Hell!!!LOL
    They will make you feel bad in a minute. I believe the job can be perfect and not a problem. They will come up with something. I believe 1 out of 100 isn't too bad. Any ideas? Thank You.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

sreeja

In my opinion also the perfect house cleaning is impossible.If we use chemicals,manpower,or equipment it is really a difficult thing.I am not familiar using this Bandit to rinse with water.I think it gives more neatness than the usuall method.

Quote Originally Posted by sreeja View Post
    In my opinion also the perfect house cleaning is impossible.If we use chemicals,manpower,or equipment it is really a difficult thing.I am not familiar using this Bandit to rinse with water.I think it gives more neatness than the usuall method.
    sreeja - what is the usual method that you use?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

That's a nice, compact setup. I'm thinking of putting together another trailer that is smaller than my 6'x12' for residential only.

I have a 325 float tank on my rig now, but I know I don't need something like that for residential work. I'm really wanting one of the new Delavans now too after seeing that one in New Orleans.

John Paul,
    That was a beast wasn't it? I like our trailer, because I can park it most places are hard to reach. Easy to move. What type of set up are you going to use? Bob has some more Big Boys coming in I believe. Let me know how it works out. Thank You.
    Our Passion is Coatings,

Terry Miller COO
    330-418-8955

I'm still playing around with a lot of ideas. I change my mind at least once a week. I know the most practical would to get a flatbed truck and operate my residential stuff out of it.

It'd be more fiscal to get a 5'x10' trailer for $550, add an 8 GPM cold water unit from Bob, then get the new Delavan to handle the roof stuff. I'd move my 125 gallon tank over to do roofs, get a 50 or 65 gallon float tank for the PWer, and maybe add a 35 gallon tank for house mixes.

I still want a Bandit though too. We'll see when I get ready to put together another rig what my needs will be at that time.

John Paul,
    Sounds like a plan. The best way to do something is planning. I put my thoughts on paper, so I don't forget! LOL
    Our Passion is Coatings,

Terry Miller COO
    330-418-8955

ken that would be great if all the customer everything but today it is time hard to up sell
    Andrew McBride
    A & J Powerwashing
    410-341-4998 or 410-430-5912
    www.aandjpowerwashing.com
    www.andy@aandjpowerwashing.com
    severing Md,De and the eastern shore of Va

My perfect house cleaning is getting it done to where they are axtatic about how it turned out and booking next years cleaning right there and then.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

My perfect house wash is two a day every day during the winter months.
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information