• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Perfect house cleaning?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I like the one where the check is waiting on me when I get there, because customer is not home, so when they return all they remember is how bad the house looked and now they see how it looks brand new. And then 3-4 neighbors call me and want me to do the same for them because my customer told all his neighbors about our service.

Steven Mendez

I like the one where the check is waiting on me when I get there, because customer is not home, so when they return all they remember is how bad the house looked and now they see how it looks brand new. And then 3-4 neighbors call me and want me to do the same for them because my customer told all his neighbors about our service.

I would like to see that happen once, just once dammit!!

starbrite

Perfect? Backed into the drive hooked up the water,unreeled the hoses, washed, rinsed, rolled up and driving away in 27 minutes. 2500-3000 sq ft vinyl siding. Perfect!

Brian Wendling

I agree 40-50 minutes top for a 3,000 sq. ft. vinyl house. I think are newest truck is best. 550 gal. water tank 2-55 gal. chem tanks 1-35 gal. chem tank. 1-10 gal. hot machine, 1-10 gal. cold machine,(we upstream with a Cat 660 and this one does most od the work) 1-5 gal. cold machine and 1-10 gal. Udor Chlorine pump for roofs and stucco. We now have 2 flatbeds like this. They Kick but.