Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect house cleaning?

Default The Perfect house cleaning?

What would you say is the perfect house cleaning job? System, chemicals, manpower, equipment. I believe we are doing most things right. I'd like to be as perfect as possible. We use a Bandit, pre mix chemicals, Pull up, drop hoses, load water, rinse and spray away. Rinse, double check everything, roll hose, get paid and on to the next job.
    What would be your perfect house cleaning? Any suggestions? Thank You.

Default Re: The Perfect house cleaning?

I don't think there is a "perfect" system. I have thought about the use of a Bandit like you use and still think I would buy one later down the road when I can afford it. The Bandit is a good multi-purpose tool and would be a great add on to a house wash set up.

You still need a power washer to do concrete. Many of my house wash jobs include some type of flatwork so if I already have to use a PW why not x-jet or downstream the house? Why get out a second piece of equipment? I also find that some jobs require the use of more than one cleaning chem or different strengths of the same ingredients. Can't do that from one tank.

My point is that your question is one I think about quite a bit. I am always thinking about what set up would be the best for the work I do and it seems that everything has its good and bad points.

What is a bandit?

Bobby Weir

Coastal HydroPower inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal HydroPower inc. View Post
    What is a bandit?
    Bob at pressuretek sells them. Are you Jamie from NJ's brother?
    Last edited by Ocean City Power Wash; 05-22-2008 at 02:37 PM.
    Chris Ragan
    Ocean City Power Wash
    Ocean City, NJ
    609.391.WASH
    oceancitypowerwash@yahoo.com

From a job standpoint, a perfect wash would be the customer first choosing our Platinum House Wash. We clean everything on the property that won't fall apart with a little pressure. Everything is addressed from rust stains on the concrete and foundation to streaks on the gutter to brightening aluminum screens. We hit the house with a wax and the windows get a specialty cleaner that leaves them sparkle. Its the ultimate curb appeal plan. Everything is downstreamed. Depending upon the scope and if a roof is included, it can take from 4-8 hours.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Doug,
    We all use something a little different. It is nice to hear from others so maybe we can do a better job? Equipment is a tough item to fill at times. We are lucky that we have been able to pay our equipment off very fast. I purchase for our company, so I choose what and when we need something. My wife has every bit as much to say, so I try not to buy a dud! LOL
    Ken
    What house wax are you using and window cleaners? Help me make more money this month!! LOL
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

The perfect house cleaning for me is big, vinyl and not to close to the neighbors. Many times in OC parking is an issue, so I have to drop my trailer in the back and park my truck down the street. The other PITA is how close the homes are built to one another. Sometimes there is less than 10 feet between the house I'm cleaning and the neighbors, usually there is a fence in the middle of the properties giving me only 5 ft. to work on a 30-40 foot high by 60-80 foot long wall.
    Chris Ragan
    Ocean City Power Wash
    Ocean City, NJ
    609.391.WASH
    oceancitypowerwash@yahoo.com

My perfect house would start with a homeowner that is outgoing. Someone that is going to talk about the type of service I provide. The house would be in a newer development, 2-3 years old, hardiboard siding (vinyl is easier but i think there is more money in hardi). I would schedule this on a saturday around 10am. The exposure of this is as they say "priceless". I would spend 3-3.5 hours on this home including concrete. Most homeowners have not seen concrete cleaned with a surface cleaner and hot water. People walking by either stop and ask questions or watch from a distance. Either way, before I pull off I will stop by each home within sight to introduce myself and drop a card.
    The same home on a tuesday would take an hour less, same service and same quality just less exposure and different focus.

Chris, Yes Jamie is my brother. Good to see you on here. I've been trying to get Jamie to come on to learn from these guys, he is a little hard headed.

Bobby Weir

Coastal HydroPower inc.

nothing beats manpower for me. :D
    BTW,
    new here.

Makulay, we have a policy for full names (both company and personal) in signature lines. Since you have two posts with two different weblinks that is suspect. I'll give you until the wekend to please full out your signature in full or I will have to delete your posts. Sorry about the directness of this post but this is not a free SEO forum.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information