Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Where is this going? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is this going?

Default Re: Where is this going?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
    Hey all good answers also, I have respect for the newbies dont get me wrong we were all there!!I hope that all goes according to plan and all these org can get on the same page. That will only benifit the entire industry as a whole.

Perfect example of this org was me in a bind and calling out to one of your best members "Lonnie" thanks buddy and if you ever need me you have my number!!

Hey Jeff I dont know about Rock Stars but I will settle for Drunken Sailors! Doubt I can make it out but we will hook up soon.

I know that if this org takes on a positive path, we will all be walking it together....Damm that sounded good !! I'm a poet and didnt know it
    Ya, your a poet for sure Nick

Nick - thanks for posting this thread. Good stuff. I am literally knee keep in convention stuff but am "in tune" with your questions...questions that are legit and right on. Thanks for posting it.

Yea...Lonnie is a diamond and I consider him a valuable individual to the UAMCC and the industry. He is a good man!

Keep the thoughts coming you all.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Petry View Post
    Ken,

Well said. To the elected Board members, thank you for the fortitude and downright hard work you have willingly accepted.

Criticism and new ideas are certainly important, but only within an organized framework. Anything else is just small talk and noise. There are those that do and get things accomplished. There are those that don't, and rant.
    There will always be criticism in any org, thats what makes things come together, as long as its constructive!! The talk and noise are one and the same as criticism. Try not to be so negative about nay sayers who are professionals in your own field, we all have our opinions and just because some don't & rant dosen't make them wrong, I beleive thats how problems are solved.

If any org is going to be successfull and effective its leadership will always put 1st things 1st , and management will always mean discipline, carrying it out!!
    Nick Campanale / Since 1993
    Commercial Flat work, and anything else that can be washed!!

727-919-1591

http://nickspowerwash.com/

cleaner2141@hotmail.com

Professional feedback from yeasayers and naysayers are integral to the advancement and success of the UAMCC.

What I have an issue with is feedback and criticism that attacks individuals and comments that are put out there to generate turmoil and discontent.

I have watched what has gone on around the industry and there are individuals that have a constant issue with the UAMCC on everything the leadership says or does. The BBS represents such a small percentage of the industry.

If the people out there making some of these comments are so anti-org or dont agree with the decisions and direction of the UAMCC, I wonder why they don't or haven't started their own Organizarion.... a real organization, one with bylaws, one with a clear business plan, one with tangible return for its membership.

I think the answer is pretty clear... It takes a lot of work, a lot of time and yes.... money. But more importantly, it takes a group of individuals with a fair amount of intelligence that can work together.

I have been down that road of "Org bashing and BBS debate" and of all the things I have accomplished since I started my business in 2003, that is the single thing I consider a huge mistake and would take back in a minute... In point.... nothing good came out of it - for me, for my company or for all of the others involved in it.

The one thing I did learn from looking back at that experience.... Be patient and give this TT and BOD a little breathing room. They dont even take office until January.... I will start worring about and looking at their progress in March.
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

I say....is it time for the convention yet? I am sooooooooo ready

Sorry, Carry on!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Thread Hijacker! LOL
    M. Johnson
    Send Email

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    ... Its a demanding position with no pay ...
    WHAT? No PAY! Now you tell me. But seriously, the main reason I decided to get involved with the UAMCC is because it represents my goals and vision for our industry. I don't profess to have all the answers, but even those that disagree with the direction our org takes show they care. As long as folks remain civil, dissenting opinions can be quite valuable. No one wants yes-men telling us how wonderful our new clothes are. The true test of the success of the UAMCC will be the renewal rate in the second and third year.

I look forward to meeting many of you in Orlando. IMHO, this is going to be one awesome event! (It will be a hard act to follow. gulp!
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Thank you Nick and Carlos for the kind words.

Even though I wasn't elected to the BOD, I still intend to give the organization all that I can. Since joining the UAMCC, I have met many good men and have alot of respect for them. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all and building not only a web of networking relationships, but friendships as well.

Damn, I shouldn't have drunk so much Crown Royal tonight...getting a little mushy on here. LOL

But I do mean what I said. Thank you for all the knowledge and friendship you have given to me.

My wife is telling me to go to bed so I can get rest....Nick tried to kill me the other night with all that work. LOL

We can't wait for the convention. It's going to rock. Hopefully we can get a nice little poker game running one night and drink some Crown.

Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    Thank you Nick and Carlos for the kind words.

Even though I wasn't elected to the BOD, I still intend to give the organization all that I can. Since joining the UAMCC, I have met many good men and have alot of respect for them. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all and building not only a web of networking relationships, but friendships as well.

Damn, I shouldn't have drunk so much Crown Royal tonight...getting a little mushy on here. LOL

But I do mean what I said. Thank you for all the knowledge and friendship you have given to me.

My wife is telling me to go to bed so I can get rest....Nick tried to kill me the other night with all that work. LOL

We can't wait for the convention. It's going to rock. Hopefully we can get a nice little poker game running one night and drink some Crown.

Bring some chips and cards.... there are some card players attending
    M. Johnson
    Send Email

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    Bring some chips and cards.... there are some card players attending

what are you talking about im bringing chips and cards an a big bottle of crown royal let the party begin
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information