• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Where is this going?

DJ Carroll

Pressure washing itself is not rocket science, the business side of it is where companies are made or broken.

I couldn't agree more Ken ...

Not to sound like I am putting my self on a stool but I have been serious about this whole washing business for about a year now... and I can and will say that this is one of the easiest operations to run next to mowing grass... the thing that is more appealing than mowing is the profit margins.... a $9k mower makes me on avg. A $100 stop ... a $5k pressure washer isn't stopping for less than $300 ... something there just makes me love this :yes: Washing is simple ... what i want from this org is training in the business dept. Stuff like George H that would cost me $500+ to hear by myself, I could give two craps less about which is faster a DS or XJet .... Tell me how to make my phone ring, tell me what me referral program should include, show me how a professional proposal should be put together... Thats the stuff that matters. I have figured that out and that is how I have been able to TRIPLE my income this year!

I think the UAMCC will continue to grow and a lot of new rocks will be turned over in the future. As far as the stress about the BOD, in most orginazations I'm a part of, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary(which i serve as a BOD member), Apartment Association and such the members have the final say and vote the BOD simply over see the operation ....

Rock on Guys, Rock On!

Mathew Johnson

I couldn't agree more Ken ...

Not to sound like I am putting my self on a stool but I have been serious about this whole washing business for about a year now... and I can and will say that this is one of the easiest operations to run next to mowing grass... the thing that is more appealing than mowing is the profit margins.... a $9k mower makes me on avg. A $100 stop ... a $5k pressure washer isn't stopping for less than $300 ... something there just makes me love this :yes: Washing is simple ... what i want from this org is training in the business dept. Stuff like George H that would cost me $500+ to hear by myself, I could give two craps less about which is faster a DS or XJet .... Tell me how to make my phone ring, tell me what me referral program should include, show me how a professional proposal should be put together... Thats the stuff that matters. I have figured that out and that is how I have been able to TRIPLE my income this year!

I think the UAMCC will continue to grow and a lot of new rocks will be turned over in the future. As far as the stress about the BOD, in most orginazations I'm a part of, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary(which i serve as a BOD member), Apartment Association and such the members have the final say and vote the BOD simply over see the operation ....

Rock on Guys, Rock On!

Ditto DJ..... Ken and I spoke briefly for an hour and a half yesterday.... It isnt my washing ability that is the success of my business.... it is the business experience and P&L statement accountability that I had prior to knowing anything about a pressure washer.

I think the TT team has done an exceptional job at putting this whole org together. I trust that the BOD will continue the initiative... Again, there will be ups and downs and there may even be a mistake made along the way.... it is ignorant to think that any one person or group will be perfect.

See ya all in Orlando!