• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

need to purchase skid mount

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
8gal per min 24hs honda 120vt system general pump and generator $5299 shipped to our shop. 5299 end cost!!!!!!

How long have you had the unit? I have seen several 8 gpm units with 24 hondas and generators. The motors usually last about two years. The required horse power for an 8gpm unit at 3000psi is 24 hp. Thats not including the 3 hp it takes to run a generator. Even Landa has skimped on horsepower to try to make price points. Don't buy an 8 gpm machine with less than 27 hp unless you want to spend 1600.00 every two years for a new motor. Also what is your temperature rise? If you don't increase coil size you will be washing with water around 150 degrees. By the way they don't get their frames and burners from Alkota anymore they make their own. Which probably explains the condition of the coil in the other post. Cheap Chineese Steel. I can't believe they want you to send it back to Florida. Don't they have service centers?

Mathew Johnson

I can't believe they want you to send it back to Florida. Don't they have service centers?

That is why I buy Hydrotek, I have three Hydrotek (2 hot and a cold) and one Pressure Pro (cold polychain), I can get them serviced and repaired at my distributor, Funny thing is, I havent had to get them repaired. They cost me a little more, but they are worth it to me.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Are you looking for a skid only or a total package? One thing about Silver Eagle according to Silver Eagle is they have to have city water or pressurized water hook-up. I have looked at some of their big units 9.8 @ 10,000 psi and noticed their equipment is not Ul or CSA certified. Pressure-Pro is the same thing. Which if something goes wrong and someone gets hurt it makes you culpable in a lawsuit. So you know the "value" from a purchase does not just come from price. Check for warranty support, service centers, help with truoble shooting etc.. Buying equipment is a big step and should be approached with caution. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

This unit i purchased has a larger burner as you sugested. We put 1100hrs on it in its first year and (knock on wood) no problems.