• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Is anyone leaving on the Monday after the convention?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Wish I could help ya Jim but I have to work Monday so I am flying out Sunday. I'm sure this is plenty that can split the cab fair with you there. With all the Give-a-ways you may have to rent a truck:biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

We did Disney last christmas so were gonna check out Hollywood studios and Busch Gardens.

Very cool, ya we are waiting to do all that, when my daughter gets around 4 years old. Sounds like you have it all planned out. You all will have a great time. I've done most of the Orlando stuff at least once, man there sure is a lot to do there.

Glad to see some made this into a family vacation

Enjoy