• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Its all mine

Jeff LeCours

Here's a partial list of what I am winning at the 1st annual UAMCC National Pressure Washing Convention & Tradeshow:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

There is even more, but I really want to thank all that have donated and sponsored the event. I hear some of the exhibitors have some GREAT Convention DEALS. If you are looking at buying some equipment, you are going to want to talk to all the great exhibitors that are coming!!
YAHOO I can't wait to win ALL this stuff. I am hiring a moving van to take all my stuff home

Hydro Tek/Kohler 8.5gpm 3000psi, 2 gun, w/generator HOT WATER SKID. From Hydro Tek/Kohler

TWO, Citra Clean Kits each kit makes 55 gallons From Flynn Distributors

THREE Delevan FAT BOY pumps with cooling fan modification from Roof Cleaning Forums

THREE $100.00 Soap Warehouse Gift Certificates

Yamada NDP-15FPT air powered pump, From Sunbrite Supply

TWO BIG GUY Surface Cleaners from Whisper Wash & JL Pressure Washing

Gum Sucker from Clean Up America Fast

Convention Bags from Facilitec

Much more