• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Impressions about the Convention....

I must say that I was impressed with the convention. I sent an email to Jim at cleaner times about it. It has my thoughts.....

Jim,
I am a relatively small contractor who has been in and out of the business over the past 11 years and does power washing on a part time basis. I have been to about 5 round tables and all have had something that benefited those that attended.
To begin, The First Annual UAMCC Convention in Orlando 2009 was the best pressure washing industry event that I have been to, bar none. The setting was a nice one, no one was cramped, the setting allowed all walks to life to enjoy their stay in the area. The people in attendance were of all levels in the industry. The ego’s were not there, no one was better than the next and everyone had certainly taken a lot with them through the weekend.
The keynote speaker address and subsequent business building sessions by George Hedley were a wake up call to anyone in business. His unique perspective put quality thoughts in your head to question your business practices for the betterment of your company. The man is a business genius. The contractors that got the one on one meeting with him were very pleased with the additional time that they spent with him.
The breakout sessions were informative and very well attended. These sessions addressed all levels of knowledge and experience and many industry facets so that everyone walked away with a broader perspective than their own. These were truly an asset to this convention.
The presentation by Michael Parades of CAI was informative. This answered questions about dealing with property managers and what the other side looks for in your company.
The presentation by Toastmasters offered good information to contractors but in my opinion paled in comparison to what else was offered. Although the information provided was though provoking and beneficial, it followed some tough acts and as such did not rate high on the scale.
The exhibitors room was filled with many companies. This was unreal how much equipment and products were filled this room. Everyone got a chance to meet the distributors, learn about the products that they offer and spend some time with those that help their businesses succeed.
The amount of giveaways was staggering. The generosity of those that donated the products was unmatched by any round table that I attended. This was truly a special convention and provided the energy to get this organization to advance itself in the future.
I would like to extend a special thanks and thumbs up to The UAMCC Executive Director, Carlos Gonzales, the convention committee that put the event together, the Board of Director elects and those that participated to make this convention go off as well as it did. This was inspiring to see the level of dedication and personal sacrifice that others made to make this convention a huge success. Thanks!

let's hear what everyone else has to say....GO UAMCC :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jim Chesmore

that covers everything in a nutshell, I didnt know you could write. With all the driving, when did you find time to write, LOL?

Good job

Mathew Johnson

The convention was unbelievable.... to sum it up, it offered tangible information that any attendee can easily apply to improve their business operations and grow their business revenue.

The networking started on Wednesday morning with contractors arriving each hour and continued late into the night each day. It wasn't difficult to find some one to talk to; everywhere you looked, contractors were sporting their company logo apparell. Big, small, experienced, novice had no bearing on who talked to who... everyone listened and everyone learned.

The venue fit the bill that reflects the professionalism of the UAMCC, its leadership and its members. I will be posting a video of the conference in a few minutes.... the first part of the video contains the comments by some members followed by several photos from the convention.

The UAMCC general assembly meeting was great and people were able to meet the leadership asking questions and getting answers. There were more members in attendance at the convention than I expected.

Having attended many conventions in the past; both in Nursing and in the contract cleaner industry, this event set itself apart from any other!

It was a pleasure to meet everyone!

Matt

Tim Fields

Michael,

I totally agree! The time spent during the offered sessions was time well spent.
The time spent hanging on the porch and networking with guys like yourself, Lenny, Brian, Cliff and dozens of others was a time of learning and great fun.

Thanks for your write up, it expresses my thoughts very well.