• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

11 Members Join the UAMCC in Orlando!

Eric Flynn

I'm proud to be one of the newest members. I think the UAMCC will add a new level of respect to the pressure washing business. My wife had been turned off by people when she told them what I was doing. It was almost like she was saying that my new career was being a high school janitor. At the convention she realized that you are professional and serious about setting standards and getting rid of the negative ideas the public has about our industry.

Jeff, what a great post! Thanks for sharing.
We are pressure washing professionals AND business owners. I too was skeptical when Eric and I started throwing around the idea to start our company a few years ago. So, I got online, started my own research, and came to the conclusion that this is a GREAT business to be in. I am so glad your wife was able to attend the convention with you and witness first hand what the Org is trying to achieve.
Good luck with all your future endeavors. :biggrin:

~Jen