• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The UAMCC 2010

Ken Fenner

I am humbled to be in the company of so many great men and women. I hope many of the people who have waited by the sidelines to see what the org would become have seen the appeal that unity can bring to this industry.

2009 Team: You guys have built something far beyond the expectations of many. Whether or not involvement in 2010 is on your agenda, you can take a deserved bow for making the UAMCC something we are all proud to be a part of.

To the 2010 BOD: Big shoes to fill for you folks. Stay true to what has been put in place. I look forward to the next phase of growth that should cement the organization as a positive influence on our industry.