• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jack Kramer-2009 UAMCC MC

Scott Millen

Jack is the man when it comes to MC duties. He set a great pace, kept everything moving smoothly, and we all enjoyed his contribution.

Thanks, Mr. Kramer!

Jeff LeCours

That no good................Oops wrong thread

Jack is a great guy, known him now for a few years and he's just a real helpful nice guy and he did such an awesome job at the 1st UAMCC National Convention & Tradeshow THREE CHEERS for the JACK

Brian Wendling

I have only met Jack 4-5 times and I can say that he is a great guy. He is one of those guys that is looking to help you not him, and I can tell you that there is not many people like that. I wish I could be more like that and I do not know how anyone can treat him bad.