• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The next UAMCC Convention Date---Poll

The month that would work best for you at the next UAMCC Convention

• Total voters

Indy Power Wash

Up North here it gets slow in Jan Feb so that's my vote. 34 degrees and rising we work. We've been very busy in October. Anywhere South works for me. Orlando usually has cheap flights.

Mathew Johnson

Second or third week in October is best for us, the first two weeks of November we are busy doing gutters then the holidays. I agree with the prior..... you will always get someone who cant attend regardless.

It may work best for many - same time every year

Rick Byrum

UAMCC Contractor Member
HEY GUYS, Deb and I vote for Oct.work good for us and loved the weather this year .Also for the search committe for the place check out The BREAKERS resort in Palm Beach,:coool::coool::coool:

Carlos Gonzales

HEY GUYS, Deb and I vote for Oct.work good for us and loved the weather this year .Also for the search committe for the place check out The BREAKERS resort in Palm Beach,:coool::coool::coool:

Will do Rick...it was so good to see you and Deb. We had a blast didn't we?? :coool:

Lou Zehnder

Louisville or Nashville ...........Sept.
This just makes sense for the largest draws for attendance.

Attachments

• industry_map.jpg
    industry_map.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 40

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
End of October, beginning of November. Our season generally runs through October and sometimes we are scrambling to get finished due to the weather, so the beginning of November would be best for us. Like Jen said, I would like to have the time to work on what we learn at the convention for the coming season, so I would vote for the end of the year.

Bob
I wonder how November would work?