View Poll Results: The month that would work best for you at the next UAMCC Convention

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • August

3 7.14%
  • October

21 50.00%
  • November

5 11.90%
  • January

5 11.90%
  • February

4 9.52%
  • March

4 9.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The next UAMCC Convention Date---Poll

Default Re: The next UAMCC Convention Date---Poll

I voted November maybe after halloween!!! Actually October would be good also!!! I say Orlando again Maybe do a 2 or 3 year rotation!
    Mike Cooke
    Palmetto Power Cleaning LLC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    843-458-2303
    www.ppcmb.com

I also heard that November was a good month for some....whatever month it is ..go on and get ya some!!
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

November may work also. The second week in November I can see being a good time because its two weeks ahead of Halloween and at least a week plus away from Thanksgiving. We could do it with a Thanksgiving theme since we are all trying to give back...to each other.

My wife likes October because my parents can babysit before they take off for Florida because there snow birds. Its just tough for me to do anything that Month because where like a Landscaping business where we are closing out our Residential for the year.

Either way I will support the majority when the time comes to bring this up for real.

It's going to be a challenge to make next years as good as this years was.
    I have been to carpet cleaning conventions.....air duct cleaning conventions...
    restoration conventions over the years....most much larger than this one..

and this was special. I felt it right away. It was almost like a gathering of friends...and most who had never met. The honest...open interaction is what I am speaking of more than anything.

I voted for October myself...but I don't think it matters as much as being able to grow..and still keep the intimacy we all felt.
    Ziegler and Sons
    Princeton, Ill.
    Dan " Big Papa " -Owner/Operator
    UAMCC Contractor Member

What happened to Sept? I like September. If it's Oct. do it up somewhere where the leaves are in season like New England or even the Smokeys around Gatlinburg Tn. Late Oct or Nov in Colorado or Utah would be nice in some nice lodge, maybe get an "early bird" special somewhere. But where ever I like Sept or Oct. Just sorry I missed it this year,
    Randall Brooks
    EvenTide Power Wash
    843-991-1324

Still washing and cleaning and it is November next week. Christmas lights for some go up Nov and Dec and come down in Jan. As far as down time I would think Feb would be the month.
    Pat Motz
    931-933-5421
    The Cleaning Doctor
    Tennessee Wood Restoration
    Roof Cleaning Clarksville, TN

This is off the cuff and a suggestion. A lot of members attending this convention were from the Northeast. This may reflect UAMCC membership in general, but I am not sure.

I'm not too sure about true pressure washers, but wood companies are typically still working in October, and often into November. Due to mild, dry weather forecast for the next 6 days, we are working.

From a selfish standpoint, the 2nd or 3rd week in Nov. would be ideal. One other thing to consider.

Many companies are seasonal, depending on geographic location. By late fall, we're flush with cash in the bank. By early spring, some of us smaller contractors are a bit thin in the cash department. This may be a detriment to attendance due to seasonal cash flow.
    - Rick Petry
    Windsor WoodCare
    (609) 799-6093 office, (609) 468-7965 cell
    Central NJ deck restoration services
    Windsor WoodCare email

Your not going to get anyone to travel any distance in Nov IMO. Too close to T day and Christmas and New Years,,just too many things going on or coming up that time of year. Due to finances some of us have to pick and chose trips no matter what there for. If I go to "this" means I "Can't" go to that. One day~~~~
    Randall Brooks
    EvenTide Power Wash
    843-991-1324

No matter what month day year you pick there is always poeple that can't come!!
    Mike Cooke
    Palmetto Power Cleaning LLC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    843-458-2303
    www.ppcmb.com

Thumbs up Re: The next UAMCC Convention Date---Poll

Had a good time in orlando would like to see it down there again in october very good group of people to associate with.

Robert Caberto
    Professional Mobile Power Wash, Inc.
    815-671-2839

• Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information