Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Photos

Default Re: Dumpster Photos

$180 per man hour? Pfffft..........glad Im not a flatworker.

So Ron you got what, about 24 workers? (non-administrative)

Quote Originally Posted by RMedbery View Post
    So Ron you got what, about 24 workers? (non-administrative)
    43 total, and two shops in phx metro. building a new all in one shop as we speak.

We run 24 hours a day sunday through friday

27 to 31 techs.

If you had come to my round you would have met three outside sales. People met Tim 14 years sales Lani 2 years and Julie 9 years new construction.

$180 per man hour? Pfffft..........glad Im not a flatworker.
    Why does it got to be about KEC or Flatwork. Doesnt the Uamcc stand for us together? United as one cleaning industry trying to better it all the way around?

The 2009 round we will tour my new location as part of the roundtable.

Hope to see you again Roger, cant wait.

Ron, whats one of your secrets for selling commercial work high, when alot of companies want a low price most of the time?
    Worth a shot Thanks.
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Ron, whats one of your secrets for selling commercial work high, when alot of companies want a low price most of the time?
    Worth a shot Thanks.

Its alot of different things, mainly education and showing them you actually clean to bare concrete when most splash and dash for 65 dollars.

As you see above we have our maint price which is much less than the intial or one time cleaning.

Over the years we haev just developed a way to clean faster and more effective than most companies.

We make them realize useing us migt be higher but the savings in the long run is worth it.

We do run crazy specials as intro ads to our company. These are intended to put us infront of the customer. We dont intend on making money with specials.

Most companys that run ridiculous ads are trying to raise the prices and make money on every sales call. I used the word sales call, that simply all it is.

Also if I ran and ad i would give you a 100 dollars if you meet me for five minutes i would make money. When I left they would be a customer for life.

This simply cannot be explained in one posting. Please feel free to attend a roundtable and we can talk and talk and talk.

Thanks

Thanks Ron.
    I like that idea with the $100 for 5 min. I might try that one day
    Chad Johnson
    East Tennessee Power Washing
    Knoxville, Tn.
    www.easttnpowerwashing.com

actually clean to bare concrete
    Hmmmmmmm.............that sounds vaguely familiar.

Hmmmmmmm.............that sounds vaguely familiar.
    Where did you think the NFPA got it? I helped them with that years ago, if you dont believe me just ask me.

Messing around, remember that cleaning is suppose to be that. I mean no one puts dishes away with food still on them. When you clean your tub you expect the rings gone and the tub to shine.

I know you guys have trouble with it because hacks shine hoods and charge people cheap prices for doing 1/3 of the job.

Trust me , it happens in every proffession.

I'm certain your aircraft parts you saw differences from one supplier to the next.

Or even your fellow mechanic trying to bandaid something you thought should not be.

Its a doggie dog world, if you keep your head up and keep educated and fighting the truth comes through. People who actually care respond and those who have always been hacks will bread more.

• Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information