Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dumpster Photos

Default Re: Dumpster Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I have no problem with Terry, Its great he has been involved in others orgs as you have stated.

It would be good to hear more of his experiences. I think you might be taking it out of context.

Thanks, glad I could also help you, and there is always more than one way.
    Ron

I'll be surprised if you dont already know this, but Terry has done alot of work in the Ohio-Indiana Council of the PDCA, as the president of the Canton-Stark County Chapter. His company was one of the first that I was aware of to become a PDCA Accredited Contractor. Also, he seems to pop up every year in PWC, Deco, and APC, in fact I think he is a regular name in the Who's Who in the Painting Industry feature from APC.

I'm not at all here (or anywhere) to toot Terry's horn. I have never met, spoken with, or even exchanged an email with the man. However, all of the above accomplishments have shown me leadership in the paint industry, which is an industry that is plagued by complacency and lowest common denominators. You guys think that the washing/cleaning industry is divided, well the paint trade is more than divided, it is pretty well diced. So, for my part, in growing a business over the past 12 years, I have definitely looked to companies like Terry's for motivation to create something that would clearly set a high bar of professionalism in the field.

Ron, you are probably right that I am taking it out of context (whatever the history is between you and Terry). As I said, I look to both of you for ideas and motivation and look forward to opportunities to provide some of the same in return in '09.

Scott Burt
    Topcoat Finishes, Inc.

Scott,
    Thank you for the nice comments. I appreciate your post. Having any good organization to back us is a positive. I know too many painters who rely on their experience only. Kinda like doing what Grandpa did 30 years ago. The UAMCC will be a huge benefit for the PW industry. Sharing ideas are a must. We all need to decide what is a benefit for our business. Thanks again.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Very Nice Words Scott,

You will never hear me speak poorly about anyone here ever. People are just trying to make the industry a better place. Each and every person just has a different way of doing it.

Terry is a good person and I'm sure his passions drive him. We both have ideas and we all will work hard to get these ideals in action in the coming years.

Good meeting you Scott and hope to see at a roundtable somewhere.

Very Nice Words Scott,

You will never hear me speak poorly about anyone here ever. People are just trying to make the industry a better place. Each and every person just has a different way of doing it.

Terry is a good person and I'm sure his passions drive him. We both have ideas and we all will work hard to get these ideals in action in the coming years.

Good meeting you Scott and hope to see at a roundtable somewhere.
    Thanks Ron, and I think its great that we all can respect each others differences of opinion and approach. Its that sort of tolerance and open mindedness that can be hard to come by, but allows us all to gain from the diversity in our industries. Prior to joining this board, I had my own interests in residential cleaning and that was all I was concerned with, and its been really eye opening to see and hear about all the different aspects of cleaning, such as flatwork, dumpsters and kec that even though I will probably never venture into, many of the same principles apply to our businesses. I do hope to make it to a roundtable at some point in '09.

Scott Burt
    Topcoat Finishes, Inc.

Live Demo at Denver Roundtable for a GM of this location.

Ron, Do you use pump up sprayers for dumpsters? Thank you.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

Quote Originally Posted by tegrey View Post
    Ron, Do you use pump up sprayers for dumpsters? Thank you.
    That was a live demo for a GM, yes for that demo we do. If we are working in the field yes and no. alittle down streaming dees the trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2LLEBJFC4Y

WOW, Check this OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, Check this OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow is right. Ron, what do you think something like that costs?
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

• Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information