• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Did the convention challenge you?

BigPapa

It did me...and I was surprised by that. Maybe it was just me...going on 27 years of being self employed...I thought...well I will go to this convention...like so many before....You know...chill out see the sights...( a little vacation )...a good write off....but I felt challenged by it all.

When we are young...we are always looking forward...and as we get older...we still look forward..but we also start looking back...back at times gone by...

Things we have done right and things we have done wrong. I have spent so many years working in my company...and not on my company...This convention challenged me to work smarter...not harder....Challenged me to work more on my company...than in it.

It challenged me to look further ahead....than I have done in the past. The future is yours...If you can conceive it.
It challenged me to put pen to paper...To set goals...short and long term...and not just to set them..but what I am going to have to do to achieve them.

I wasn't expecting to be challenged by this convention...what I would say for all this....as to next years convention...and people thinking about going...

I surely wouldn't look at going as costing you money as much as I would look at it as an investment in your future.

Jeff LeCours

It did me...and I was surprised by that. Maybe it was just me...going on 27 years of being self employed...I thought...well I will go to this convention...like so many before....You know...chill out see the sights...( a little vacation )...a good write off....but I felt challenged by it all.

When we are young...we are always looking forward...and as we get older...we still look forward..but we also start looking back...back at times gone by...

Things we have done right and things we have done wrong. I have spent so many years working in my company...and not on my company...This convention challenged me to work smarter...not harder....Challenged me to work more on my company...than in it.

It challenged me to look further ahead....than I have done in the past. The future is yours...If you can conceive it.
It challenged me to put pen to paper...To set goals...short and long term...and not just to set them..but what I am going to have to do to achieve them.

I wasn't expecting to be challenged by this convention...what I would say for all this....as to next years convention...and people thinking about going...

I surely wouldn't look at going as costing you money as much as I would look at it as an investment in your future.

Right on Big Papa. I am energized. I was spending a lot of time on UAMCC stuff and less and less on my own business. I will still be very involved with UAMCC stuff, I have lots of ideas and thoughts, but seeing the professionalism of many, all that were at the convention, all I heard and learned from the speakers and the attendees have given me a little nudge, to get my as* in gear and do what I do best, grow my business. I look forward so much to 2010 , 2011 and on. I want to be all I can be and this convention helped