• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need help/ commercial accounts

Eric Baylor

I've been in business for, going on 4th year. Alot of residential and wood restoration. Built up a good clientel in those areas. My question is, I've called alot of franchises ( food chains, burger Kings, hotels, gas stations etc) not just talking to managers but call main offices. I see alot of you guys talking about your commercial accounts and getting them. Any suggestions on how I could talk to these franchises or even give them a bid? What advertising should I be doing to catch there eye? Thanks.

Lonnie Greenwood

I've been in business for, going on 4th year. Alot of residential and wood restoration. Built up a good clientel in those areas. My question is, I've called alot of franchises ( food chains, burger Kings, hotels, gas stations etc) not just talking to managers but call main offices. I see alot of you guys talking about your commercial accounts and getting them. Any suggestions on how I could talk to these franchises or even give them a bid? What advertising should I be doing to catch there eye? Thanks.

stincil there locations at the back door were they will see it when they go in or out it works we have been doing it now we have 80 locations done now and we have been getting a lot of web trafic ours is up 40% in the this past month one nevative phone call out of 80 locations im doing this every night while im slow our phones are starting to ring and yes we are getting large acounts by doing this:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: thanks to sunbrite for our stincil it has truly saved our company