• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Just picked up an account thru USM

DJ Carroll

It was for snow removal but at least im in the system ... any one do work for them .... they were actually higher than we were on the snow :clap:

Greg Rentschler

Make sure you read the fine print on their contracts DJ - I spoke with a rep from CL last year and a few guys that did work through USM. There were so many hoops to jump through with CL that it seemed like they were just looking for any opportunity to screw the contractor. Not sure on USM but I've heard some horror stories about getting paid and other BS they put guys through. CL's rates were decent too but they wanted us to hit all the bank ones in 3 counties and that wasn't going to happen!

Good luck with it - hope you make a killing this winter!

Jeff Robison

Contributing Member
I was on a pavement marking forum one time and many contractors talked about hating them, never again etc. I would do some research and see what comes up.

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta
678-360-2518

Greg Rentschler

thats good $$$..... CL was paying similar for the bank ones but it was an hour round trip just to drive through them in dry conditions. In the snow it would have been a nightmare!