• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lets Say Thanks In Support Of Our Troops!!

Carlos Gonzales

During the month of December, the UAMCC will be asking ALL UAMCC BBS members to voluntarily participate in the "LETS SAY THANKS IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS" campaign.

What do you have to do? Simple. The link provided gives you the opportunity to send a free printed postcard to U.S. military personnel stationed overseas showing your support and appreciation for their service to our country!

All of us have had a loved one, relative or friend serve in the military. These men and women protect the greatest country in the world ~ the United States of America.

During this holiday season take a moment and show our troops that the Pressure Washing Industry stands behind each and everyone of them!

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1280.html

God Bless and God Speed for a safe return home to all of our military personnel!!

I sent a card on behalf of the UAMCC ~ who's next?

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Carlos,

A great idea, as everyone likes to be appreciated for whatever it is they do - especially when they put their lives on the line every day. Card sent.

May I suggest that, when UAMCC "officially" begins ops, that either a significant discount for active military be offered by all members (speaking of residential work) or possibly a nation-wide effort to provide a free cleaning to a family that has a spouse on deployment. In my area, there is no shortage of eligible prospects due to the large military presence. I would think that a press release sent to newspapers and/or TV stations in member-supported areas would find recipients, as well as offer free PR to both UAMCC as well as the participating member.

Yeah, I know it wouldn't be quite so simple, but it may offer a low-cost way to promote UAMCC and it's members' agenda.

Carlos Gonzales

I think that is a great idea John and certainly warrants further consideration. I will copy your suggesting to the members of the Membership Committee...

Eric Flynn

This is such a great thing.
It really only takes less than 5 minutes to do, and it is totally free.
You bet I took the time to try and put a smile on a soldier's face!

~Jen

Roger Gothorp

I am so glad you picked up on this Carlos - I had put a link on TGS earlier last week with every intention of doing it on all of the boards - then I got sidetracked with life and dropped the ball!

This is such a great thing! I have an active duty daughter and son-in-law who are thankfully safe inside our borders but there are so many sons, daughters and parents over in harms way and away from loved ones that deserve this!

Celeste

Carlos Gonzales

I am so glad you picked up on this Carlos - I had put a link on TGS earlier last week with every intention of doing it on all of the boards - then I got sidetracked with life and dropped the ball!

This is such a great thing! I have an active duty daughter and son-in-law who are thankfully safe inside our borders but there are so many sons, daughters and parents over in harms way and away from loved ones that deserve this!

Celeste

You are correct Celeste. As a Veteran myself and being single at the time...yea...there were days especially around the holidays that I felt that the world was just going by and no one cared!

5 minutes of our time and sending a card to our military could make the world of difference for our troops!!

Guy Blackmon

Great idea Carlos!!! Most of our work is in Fayetteville N.C. home to Ft.Bragg and the 82nd Air Borne. My son and I make a point to say "Thank You and God bless You" to every service man/woman we see. I would ask everyone that may come into contact ( at the mall, resturant, gas station etc. ) with our Soldiers to take a second and let them know that we support them 110%!!!

Carlos Gonzales

Guy - you are so right!

Travis AFB is down the road from me ~ alot of military families live around the area. It is always comforting to see our men and women that are in uniform around our daily lives.

For those that have not sent a card to the troops......what are you waiting for? Get 'er Done! :clap::yes:

Guy - Happy Holidays to you man!

Mathew Johnson

Thanks for the sacrifices, some dont realize what they actually have to give up for us

I made a video a few years ago. You can see it at the link below. I could not load it up to Youtube or photobucket because of its size; I loaded it up to one of my websites. It eill start automatically, It is about 5 minutes long, Scroll sown to the bottom of the page to see the video.

Click the link

A tribute to our troops

Carlos Gonzales

On behalf of the UAMCC I would like to thank those that took the time to send a thank you card for out troops serving in the military. We appreciate that!!

Thank you again!

This thread will disappear after the 1st of the year!!