• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Anthony Blanton hoodcleaninghelper.com is the 2009 winner of the Nobel Grease Prize

Josh Dodson

Congratulations Ant!!!

Ant has been helping fellow greasers for several years. From his help and advice on the online chat forums, his part in founding The Grease Police forum and Association, and creating the hoodcleaninghelper.com website for reference and video instruction on how to topics.

“Anthony is showing Greasers the way through Marketing.”

“I nominate Anthony ”Hotshot" Blanton. I think he has done an incredible amount of work and promotion for the KEC industry.”

“Anthony is one of the most selfless individuals I have ever come across in my life. He is professional, personable and eager to help others. His instructional videos and countless tips and pointers on numerous bulletin boards have helped hundreds of kitchen exhaust cleaners around the world. On top of all that, he's a nice guy and still believes in ethics. The world needs a few more Anthony Blantons.”

“Anthony should get it; he has helped me and never asked for anything in return.”

Congratulations Anthony, the 2009 Nobel Grease Prize winner.

Thanks to www.hoodsticker.com for contributing 500 hood stickers, and National Cleaning Expo for the dinner with Phil and Daryl for the winner.

Jeff LeCours

Re: Anthony Blanton hoodcleaninghelper.com is the 2009 winner of the Nobel Grease Pri

If I could vote I would 2nd what you say. I dont do grease but have known Ant for several years on these BB's and have PM'd, talked many times. We used to talk/fight politics all the time and but would always show each other respect, he's a true gentleman. He's always been professional and easy to get along with on the BB's and I hope to meet him in person someday

Great choice for the award, good luck Anthony and keep on being you

Florin Nutu

Re: Anthony Blanton hoodcleaninghelper.com is the 2009 winner of the Nobel Grease Pri

That is awesome. Ant has helped me and my business countless of times. From the numerous informational posts he puts out on all the BBS's to the chats that I have had with him into the wee hours on marketing and promotion of my biz, he has always helped selflessly and never asked for anything in return.
Still hasn't given me plans to the foamer though:ban:.

Congrats Ant. You deserve it.

HotShot

Just saw this thread...

Thank you all for your kind words, but I'll say it again, I'm not sending anybody any money!! :)

Thanks again guys. There are soooo many greasers that could have won this prize, and sooo many guys that have helped me throughout the years. I'm glad I could return the favor a little bit.

Roger Gothorp

Anthony graciously contributed his prize for a drawing at the Ft. Worth Event - Roger & I enjoyed quite a meal with Daryl Mirza and Phil Ackland :) Michael Tessaro and one of his guys joined as well. Great food, great wine and extraordinary company & conversation - definitely an evening to remember!

Thanks Ant!

Celeste

HotShot

Glad you and Roger enjoyed it, Celeste. :)

It's not everyday that a contractor gets to hang around with guys like that, it's too bad more people didn't enter the drawing. They really missed out.