• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Customer or competitor

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I got a call today and either I pssed off a potential customer or called them on their questions. The guy got our phone number off one of our trucks and called asking if we cleaned houses. He did non kn ow how big the house was, only it was a 2 story house. After I said yes he asked what we used, which was fine. When he started asking how we did it and if we climbed ladders I asked him if he wanted a house wash or was starting a business and wanted to find out how to clean a house he got mad and went off and said if he want us he would call.

It would have been a small job about 25 miles away. I still think he wanted to do it himself for someone else.

DJ Carroll

thats why i don't answer questions over the phone a simple "Mr Jones, thanks for calling i would love to sit down with you so i can show you everything we do and answer any questions you may have"