• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

bagging downspouts

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Like this........

Attachments

• PCS Buckets.jpg
    PCS Buckets.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 89

cmturner

So Doug have you all ever tried reusing roof mix.

I havn't tried the bucket thing but I think I will try it. My siphon tube for my roof mix has a screen on the end of it so it should filter pretty good if I tried reusing it.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
No, never tried reusing it, really haven't needed to. I have heard some guy's do that thought. Just kinda feel like I am putting the dirt and mold and mildew back on the roof.

We do the same thing with the buckets as Doug. However when we are on larger products, we take the run off from the buckets and pour them from the peak of the roof on sections we have not cleaned yet. Kinda of like a pre-treat, then do our normal spraying over that. We only do this for large projects like townhouse or apartment buildings where run off starts to accumulate. The way we pour it, it doesn't even reach back down to the gutter edge. It's less run off we take home from the job.

I wouldn't try re-using it by running it back through the pump.

AC Lockyer

UAMCC Associate Member
Nerf Balls & Gutter Cane! Easiest way yet.

1. Place Nerf ball into gutter down spout to plug the gutter.
2. Then place Gutter Cane in gutter to massively overflow the gutter and massively dilute the chemicals.
3. Neutralize chems with Plant Wash.

Divert, Dilute and Decontaminate. The Three D's work every time.

Never plant burn, never grass damage, all chems gone from gutters.

Hope this helps,

AC

AC Lockyer

UAMCC Associate Member
The plastic tubes are a great idea! Here are some bagging downspout pics, FWIW. This a a church we didView attachment 3346View attachment 3347View attachment 3348View attachment 3349View attachment 3348

This technique doesn't assure all chems are gone from gutter and gives a FALSE sense of security. Ive also seen pin holes in bags leave cute little squiggly lines of burnt grass from the gutter to the truck where the bags were disposed of.

AC

Jamie Schmidt

I still bag on some occasions but rarely need to. We use light applications so run off through gutters is minimal and have ground guy watering and watching run off.